It takes a village... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It takes a village...

4 posters

Go down

It takes a village... Empty It takes a village...

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 05, 2011 12:23 am

Carvaka is the baby-daddy and Sasthi is the baby-momma. And we're the villagers who shall bring up the baby. All we need now is a Seva and this village will be complete.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

It takes a village... Empty Re: It takes a village...

Post by Nila Thu May 05, 2011 12:28 am

Why can't Tracy be the momma?

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 05, 2011 12:31 am

Sasthi wrote:Why can't Tracy be the momma?

Your kapi-cheshTe is what pushed the baby-daddy to start this new forum. Tracy was just a midwife who tested the baby.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu May 05, 2011 12:33 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Carvaka is the baby-daddy and Sasthi is the baby-momma. And we're the villagers who shall bring up the baby. All we need now is a Seva and this village will be complete.
Who's the baby? And more importantly, who is Gabbar Singh. Do you even know who Gabbar Singh is, hideous SI?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 05, 2011 12:47 am

charvaka wrote:Who's the baby? And more importantly, who is Gabbar Singh. Do you even know who Gabbar Singh is, hideous SI?

Wannabe-Unkils who down a fine single malt with ceramic shotglasses end up becoming TruthSeekers.

Sir, as a concerned alter-ego, I beseech you to cease and desist this disrespect to Glenfiddich at once, and get yourself a crystal whisky glass that does justice to the drink. Else, very soon, you'll also be saying: I. Am. Admin.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu May 05, 2011 12:54 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
charvaka wrote:Who's the baby? And more importantly, who is Gabbar Singh. Do you even know who Gabbar Singh is, hideous SI?

Wannabe-Unkils who down a fine single malt with ceramic shotglasses end up becoming TruthSeekers.

Sir, as a concerned alter-ego, I beseech you to cease and desist this disrespect to Glenfiddich at once, and get yourself a crystal whisky glass that does justice to the drink. Else, very soon, you'll also be saying: I. Am. Admin.
Sir, this ceramic tumbler is more precious to me than the finest crystal in the whole wide world. I know Self. And this particular tumbler was made by my wife to my Self's specification. Ever since, I honor Wifehood as well as Self by drinking single malts exclusively from this tumbler.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu May 05, 2011 1:05 am

charvaka wrote:
Sir, this ceramic tumbler is more precious to me than the finest crystal in the whole wide world. I know Self. And this particular tumbler was made by my wife to my Self's specification. Ever since, I honor Wifehood as well as Self by drinking single malts exclusively from this tumbler. [/quote]

Haha...with that line, I bet your reputation just skyrocketed to some stratospheric levels.

Dear Caru's blue-chip status amongst SuCHinis stands reaffirmed.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu May 05, 2011 1:15 am

what about the village idiot? who will discuss with seven "love vs hate" and "U vs I"?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu May 05, 2011 1:16 am

Another Brick wrote:what about the village idiot? who will discuss with seven "love vs hate" and "U vs I"?
Merlot was suggesting another nominee for that post. But like in life, you are denying him a job here as well. You commonwealthy.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu May 05, 2011 1:24 am

charvaka wrote:Merlot was suggesting another nominee for that post. But like in life, you are denying him a job here as well. You commonwealthy.

haha. i wonder how lamberdar spends his time these days. there has never been a day in the last five years when i did not see a post from sevaji early in the morning. i hope he is contributing to geocities knowledge base.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down