Plain stupid or blinded by lust? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plain stupid or blinded by lust?

Go down

Plain stupid or blinded by lust? Empty Plain stupid or blinded by lust?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:56 pm

...to leave the baby outside in freezing temperatures while they have sex inside the home? I mean, how long does it take to unbuckle the baby and take him inside? As someone commented on FB, "She likes it, she really really likes it!" That's probably it. She's 32 and a mom of two high school kids (on a side note, looks good for a mom of HS kids) while her husband is just 23. That says it too, i guess.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/state-regional/police-couple-left-baby-in-van-alone-to-have-sex/nkHD9/?ecmp=ajc_social_facebook_2014_sfp

Back to top Go down

Plain stupid or blinded by lust? Empty Re: Plain stupid or blinded by lust?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:44 pm

Adams and Brooks then checked the brick ranch and found it filthy and in disarray with clothing and trash strewn on the floor, spoiled food in the refrigerator and the smell of feces and urine. The only possible groceries were pre-made sandwiches and soda, Adams wrote.

“As I passed through the living room again, I noticed a bottle of juice lying on the floor. Inside the juice appeared to have fungi growing,” Adams wrote. “I continued to the bathroom/laundry which was a little cleaner than the other rooms I had been in. While walking through the house Katrina made statements that she needed to clean….”

Norman said her older son and daughter were at high school. She also had a dog and “approximately three” cats.
ugh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:53 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Adams and Brooks then checked the brick ranch and found it filthy and in disarray with clothing and trash strewn on the floor, spoiled food in the refrigerator and the smell of feces and urine. The only possible groceries were pre-made sandwiches and soda, Adams wrote.

“As I passed through the living room again, I noticed a bottle of juice lying on the floor. Inside the juice appeared to have fungi growing,” Adams wrote. “I continued to the bathroom/laundry which was a little cleaner than the other rooms I had been in. While walking through the house Katrina made statements that she needed to clean….”

Norman said her older son and daughter were at high school. She also had a dog and “approximately three” cats.
ugh
Women are going 'ugh', 'disgusting', 'crazy', 'animal control should've taken them', etc on FB too, but i wonder if guys are thinking, 'Lucky bastard! She must be really good in bed. Everything else compensates for that.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down