Another gun violence incident Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another gun violence incident

2 posters

Go down

Another gun violence incident Empty Another gun violence incident

Post by nevada Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:08 pm

Discovered a very disturbing piece of news over the weekend. Someone I knew(online, as a watch hobbyist) reportedly shot dead his wife and then killed himself with the same gun. The man had an encyclopedic knowledge of watches and had an extensive watch collection of rare watches. I had corresponded with him via email and purchased couple of watches from him a few years ago. He always came across as a helpful, friendly, gentlemanly person in his online interactions. 
He reportedly had some neurotic issues and it looks like the demons simmering within for so long finally just burst out. 

This is the first gun violence incident involving someone I know and it feels so gut wrenching. Reading about some stranger going on a shooting rampage doesn't hit you as hard as something like this. Even if they didn't have a gun in their home, I guess he would have found some other way to take lives, but perhaps the gun made him think "I can do this real quick and end this all."

nevada

Back to top Go down

Another gun violence incident Empty Re: Another gun violence incident

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:04 pm

So, do they turn neurotic after buying/owning a firearm or all neurotics own one or more firearms, this is quite confuzzling.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum