Delhi immigration officer Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delhi immigration officer

4 posters

Go down

Delhi immigration officer Empty Delhi immigration officer

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:22 am

The woman alleged that the immigration officer asked many unpleasant and private questions while clearing the decks at the immigration counter.

"Do you sleep with another man when your husband is away at work? Would you like to have your third child with me because my wife doesn't want to have the third child," the immigration officer allegedly asked the woman.”

The officer also told her: "have you done birth control surgery?....why are you going alone to Hong Kong? To have fun with your husband or with anyone else. Will you have fun with me?"

"What was more disgusting and uncomfortable was that the official followed me along the travelator, between domestic and international transfer," she claimed.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150327/nation-current-affairs/article/immigration-officer-allegedly-harasses-bengaluru-woman-airport

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Delhi immigration officer Empty Re: Delhi immigration officer

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:42 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
The woman alleged that the immigration officer asked many unpleasant and private questions while clearing the decks at the immigration counter.

"Do you sleep with another man when your husband is away at work? Would you like to have your third child with me because my wife doesn't want to have the third child," the immigration officer allegedly asked the woman.”

The officer also told her: "have you done birth control surgery?....why are you going alone to Hong Kong? To have fun with your husband or with anyone else. Will you have fun with me?"

"What was more disgusting and uncomfortable was that the official followed me along the travelator, between domestic and international transfer," she claimed.
http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150327/nation-current-affairs/article/immigration-officer-allegedly-harasses-bengaluru-woman-airport

Oh well... I will remove my thread... But, I think my thread is more sensational.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:12 pm

My experience: It happened last August when i went to India alone. I was returning to US and handed over my passport and the immigration papers to the immigration officer at the Chennai airport. Instead of taking the documents, he holds my hand, squeezes it gently, slowly passes his hand down (reminds me that India hasn't changed much over the years) and then gets hold of the passport. He then looks at me and gives me creepy smile, which he prolly thought was flirtatious. I give a feeble smile and look away. He takes forever to process the documents and in between tries to give me the looks. I look away with a serious and stern face. He gets serious too. asks me if i was traveling alone. I said yes. where all did you travel in india? i tell him. Where did you stay in chennai? At my brother's place. Where does your brother live? i tell him. How long did you stay in india? a month. K...he let's me go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:31 pm

Kinnera wrote:My experience: It happened last August when i went to India alone. I was returning to US and handed over my passport and the immigration papers to the immigration officer at the Chennai airport. Instead of taking the documents, he holds my hand, squeezes it gently, slowly passes his hand down (reminds me that India hasn't changed much over the years) and then gets hold of the passport. He then looks at me and gives me creepy smile, which he prolly thought was flirtatious. I give a feeble smile and look away. He takes forever to process the documents and in between tries to give me the looks. I look away with a serious and stern face. He gets serious too. asks me if i was traveling alone. I said yes. where all did you travel in india? i tell him. Where did you stay in chennai? At my brother's place. Where does your brother live? i tell him. How long did you stay in india? a month. K...he let's me go.

Ahhhhh.....kinny..kinny...skinny kinny....you've still got "it"....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:39 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Kinnera wrote:My experience: It happened last August when i went to India alone. I was returning to US and handed over my passport and the immigration papers to the immigration officer at the Chennai airport. Instead of taking the documents, he holds my hand, squeezes it gently, slowly passes his hand down (reminds me that India hasn't changed much over the years) and then gets hold of the passport. He then looks at me and gives me creepy smile, which he prolly thought was flirtatious. I give a feeble smile and look away. He takes forever to process the documents and in between tries to give me the looks. I look away with a serious and stern face. He gets serious too. asks me if i was traveling alone. I said yes. where all did you travel in india? i tell him. Where did you stay in chennai? At my brother's place. Where does your brother live? i tell him. How long did you stay in india? a month. K...he let's me go.

Ahhhhh.....kinny..kinny...skinny kinny....you've still got "it"....Wink
What do you mean 'still'? The 71 yr old nun got raped the other day in India. That's India, Uppili. Every woman there has got "it", irrespective of any factor.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:45 pm

Sorry! Unacceptable!! You have to provide evidence. These things just don't happen in southindia. Special race of humans live there.

The Chennai officer must be a northindian posted in southindia and was taking advantage of southindian women in Chennai.

I'm a frequent visitor to India and my experiences in India are best. Those 20 something boys and girls of different airlines run some airline procedures by the book. Gives me smiles all the time.

On a recent flight from Mumbai to Chennai, I was watching the flight crew young girls going about their tasks after takeoff. When the flight reached cruising altitude one of the girls knocked on the cockpit door several times probably asking to provide refreshments (I assumed). She then went in, came out within a minute. Then spoke to an attendant, who took position near the emergency exit with a watchful eye. The first then went in the cockpit again. Seconds later the captain came out to use the restroom. Minutes later he went back to the cockpit and the attendant came out. It struck me about the new rule of 2 flight members always remaining in the cockpit at all times and flight attendant filling in the place, in case either flight captains needed to leave. I smiled again watching the whole procedure and was reminded this week after the recent German airline crash.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/delhi/IGI-official-suspended-for-harassing-woman/articleshow/46718762.cms
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:14 pm

Just like a good chaddi he is making sure that a Hindu lady is living Hindhu dharma.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:39 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Not to nitpick given the gravity  of the matter, but it seems like a coincidence that they both have 2 children each and he has knowledge of this. Otherwise, the question as it is framed doesn't make sense.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:43 pm

>>>At a wedding I went to, the priest was hitting on the bride's sister and he was a married guy too. It was really creepy. He also asked one of the bridegroom's friends if they were going to open a couple of bottles in the evening after the reception.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Kris wrote:
>>>At a wedding I went to, the priest was hitting on the bride's sister and he was a married guy too. It was really creepy. He also asked one of the bridegroom's friends if they were going to open a couple of bottles in the evening after the reception.
umm. Both my nieces were well protected. They never took the city buses. Always went either by school buses or my SIL dropped them off and picked them up from school or tuition classes. Now my older niece is staying with my parents and studying in hyd. She's taking the city buses there and i am one freaking out here. Their logic: "We can't be protecting her forever. She's 19. She needs to face the real world and learn to deal with it. she has to be out there sooner or later and 19 isn't too young to start doing that." I don't know! Every time i talk to her, i am like 'are you ok going by those buses' and she assures me with a 'ya, ya i am fine.' phew!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down