Give me a Job, I will convert to ANY religion? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Give me a Job, I will convert to ANY religion?

2 posters

Go down

Give me a Job, I will convert to ANY religion? Empty Give me a Job, I will convert to ANY religion?

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:38 pm

Religion has become a medium - for votes.

If the Govt or Supreme Court declares - You'd get a job, if you are of religion XYZ. All will get a fake certificate to prove that they belong to XYZ.

I know of cases where Brahmins had fake certificates to be SC/ST, to get college admissions, caught eventually.

We, as a society, are reaching a point where we are proving that religion, caste is not beyond our right to have roti, kapda, aur makaan.

God and religion is Bull Shyt, and stays BS, until a human has their basic needs met.

Politicians have misused our sentiments for far too long. We as a democracy must understand our basic needs, than getting emotional when we vote.

Religion is NOT for a hungry baby, it never was meant to be.

Give him milk.

random basics of democratic voting,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Give me a Job, I will convert to ANY religion? Empty Re: Give me a Job, I will convert to ANY religion?

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:35 am

TruthSeeker wrote:
Religion is NOT for a hungry baby, it never was meant to be.

Give him milk.

random basics of democratic voting,
TS.

Very true. Poor people have no business seeking divine succour through religion. If they need succour, there's always two-dollar hooch. Low prices everyday, just for them. Uff.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down