a humbAl request Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a humbAl request

2 posters

Go down

a humbAl request Empty a humbAl request

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:42 pm

the best and most most spirited "discussions" in this place occur way past midnight EDT on suCHat which is a bit late for most of us east coasters. so i am making a humbAl request that one of you "discussers" do a copy/paste of the chat transcript here for us to enjoy the next day. a thousand thanks and a million apologies if i have offended someone.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

a humbAl request Empty Re: a humbAl request

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:47 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the best and most most spirited "discussions" in this place occur way past midnight EDT on suCHat which is a bit late for most of us east coasters. so i am making a humbAl request that one of you "discussers" do a copy/paste of the chat transcript here for us to enjoy the next day. a thousand thanks and a million apologies if i have offended someone.

I made a humBal request to the admin to not limit the archives length, so that the ones interested could stay on all night, and enjoy them in the morning... I have enjoyed so many hk-vee discussions, and the juvenile ones too... but the admin disagrees.
The main protagonist refuses to say anything just to me... and e'one behaves as long as you (max) is online... sigh...

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:48 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:the best and most most spirited "discussions" in this place occur way past midnight EDT on suCHat which is a bit late for most of us east coasters. so i am making a humbAl request that one of you "discussers" do a copy/paste of the chat transcript here for us to enjoy the next day. a thousand thanks and a million apologies if i have offended someone.

berry berry true..if we can read the archives, that would be funtAshtik study

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:50 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

I made a humBal request to the admin to not limit the archives length, so that the ones interested could stay on all night, and enjoy them in the morning... I have enjoyed so many hk-vee discussions, and the juvenile ones too... but the admin disagrees.
The main protagonist refuses to say anything just to me... and e'one behaves as long as you (max) is online... sigh...

perhaps you could initiate a poll?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down