I blame MEDIA to create an atmosphere of Scare! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I blame MEDIA to create an atmosphere of Scare!

3 posters

Go down

I blame MEDIA to create an atmosphere of Scare! Empty I blame MEDIA to create an atmosphere of Scare!

Post by TruthSeeker Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:54 am

The Media has chosen to report selectively.

I wont be shocked if I were to know that MOST journalists are paid agents of political parties.

Ashamed at this so-called democracy of bribed journalism, and bribed people in the name of caste and religion.

This is NOT democracy, and NOT freedom of Media.

BS,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

I blame MEDIA to create an atmosphere of Scare! Empty Re: I blame MEDIA to create an atmosphere of Scare!

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:15 am

Sure Unkil. Some charlie says something and the entire chaddi brigade gets red in the face and starts jumping up and down to shut that charlie up. And that is all media's fault.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

I blame MEDIA to create an atmosphere of Scare! Empty Re: I blame MEDIA to create an atmosphere of Scare!

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:03 am

there's a disturbing parallel here with right wing politicians in the U.S. who constantly rant about how the mainstream media are constantly to blame for all the ridiculous things they say and do.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:00 pm

I have a simple point - 

Indian Media discusses with their politically biased guests (including a reputed Barkha Dutt from NDTV) - Why writers are returning their rewards, because of rising "intolerance". 

These "so-called" intellectuals and writers of India discuss it for 5-7 hours of media time.

Meanwhile, what has happened in India on the ground?

1. More than 100 rapes.
2. More than 100 Infanticides.
3. Nope - I am not getting into some kid falling into a pot-hole.
4. Is Indian media reporting "reality"? Or some debate 24/7 which has NOTHING to do with reality? 
5. While we discuss, in some false pretense, that "freedom of expression" is important - Infants and women are dying, being killed??

Fkkin A.

Media in India - *IS NOT* - Free.

Its controlled by political parties. Its Politicized.

News is NEVER politicized. News MUST be presented "AS IS". Without Bias.

If 26 died in an earthquake. Report that 26 died in an earthquake. 

DO NOT  discuss it as majority Muslims died in an earthquake in a state ruled by BJP, or whoever.

Media "politicizes" news SO MUCH, that news is no longer news.

BS,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:42 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:I have a simple point - 

Indian Media discusses with their politically biased guests (including a reputed Barkha Dutt from NDTV) - Why writers are returning their rewards, because of rising "intolerance". 

These "so-called" intellectuals and writers of India discuss it for 5-7 hours of media time.

Meanwhile, what has happened in India on the ground?

1. More than 100 rapes.
2. More than 100 Infanticides.
3. Nope - I am not getting into some kid falling into a pot-hole.
4. Is Indian media reporting "reality"? Or some debate 24/7 which has NOTHING to do with reality? 
5. While we discuss, in some false pretense, that "freedom of expression" is important - Infants and women are dying, being killed??

Fkkin A.

Media in India - *IS NOT* - Free.

Its controlled by political parties. Its Politicized.

News is NEVER politicized. News MUST be presented "AS IS". Without Bias.

If 26 died in an earthquake. Report that 26 died in an earthquake. 

DO NOT  discuss it as majority Muslims died in an earthquake in a state ruled by BJP, or whoever.

Media "politicizes" news SO MUCH, that news is no longer news.

BS,
TS.

Very valid point, Unkil. News should only be about rapes, infanticides and deaths. Everything else is unreal and a figment of the elitist media's imagination and therefore should not be discussed.

By the same token, when millions of people are struggling to feed themselves, it is criminal to spend money on higher education, on Digital India, Mars mission and such other elitist nonsense. We are a third world dump and our consciousness should always stay laser-focused on subsistence. Everything else is unreal and elitist.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:02 am

Absolutely. Let rapist and murderer MLAs sit in our legislative assemblies. Let 100s of rapes, murders, infanticides happen EACH day.

Let our MPs and Media only focus on which family refused to stand up for National Anthem, and return our chaddies in protest.

Jolly good. We are so used to rapes and murder, of MLAs being rapists and murderers, that we want to focus on who wore orange or green in the function.

Just because it happens, or has happened for last many decades, does not mean that one should lose focus on whats important and whats created as perception to India's problems.

BS,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down