Kraziwala's Odd-even formula Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kraziwala's Odd-even formula

3 posters

Go down

Kraziwala's Odd-even formula Empty Kraziwala's Odd-even formula

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:06 pm

smacks of Tughlaqism. This will now encourage most families to own AT LEAST 2 cars with odd-even plates.

Also, since women are exempted, expect most cars to be driven by women.

Much of the traffic jams occur within the cities and the highway ramps...which is opposite to the traffic problems in developed countries. We tend to take the local roads when there are traffic jams on the highways.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Kraziwala's Odd-even formula Empty Re: Kraziwala's Odd-even formula

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Kraziwallah is asking people to "voluntarily" follow the odd formula he is advocating. I am sure, everyone in Delhi will strictly follow the new rule out of deep respect for the great leader.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:17 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

smacks of Tughlaqism.  This will now encourage most families to own AT LEAST 2 cars with odd-even plates.

Also, since women are exempted, expect most cars to be driven by women.

Much of the traffic jams occur within the cities and the highway ramps...which is opposite to the traffic problems in developed countries. We tend to take the local roads when there are traffic jams on the highways.

Exactly my sentiments. AK is the 2015 Tughlaq.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Dec 24, 2015 1:03 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Kraziwallah is asking people to "voluntarily" follow the odd formula he is advocating. I am sure, everyone in Delhi will strictly follow the new rule out of deep respect for the great leader.

Voluntarily? I read there will be a Rs 5000 fine if caught - another revenue source for the cops.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Dec 24, 2015 2:16 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Kraziwallah is asking people to "voluntarily" follow the odd formula he is advocating. I am sure, everyone in Delhi will strictly follow the new rule out of deep respect for the great leader.

Voluntarily?  I read there will be a Rs 5000 fine if caught - another revenue source for the cops.

Kriziwallah realized that Delhi doesn't have the necessary personnel to police violations. So, he is begging people to voluntarily follow the odd rule. This is his way of admitting that his govt. is not in a position to implement his plan. The majority of cops are sikular. So, they will generate "disproportionate assets" and thank Kraziwallah for his odd rule. So, Kraziwallah will actually increase corruption. If the media is neutral, they should show video footage of significant violations by commuters and the met statisticians should reveal that pollution in Delhi is not decreasing.

http://www.udupitoday.com/udtoday/images/uploads/August/images/aug1524copbsi.jpg

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down