Is SUCH degenerating into a stag, err...non-female forum? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is SUCH degenerating into a stag, err...non-female forum?

+2
Vakavaka Pakapaka
garam_kuta
6 posters

Go down

Is SUCH degenerating into a stag, err...non-female forum? Empty Is SUCH degenerating into a stag, err...non-female forum?

Post by garam_kuta Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:05 pm

What are we gonna do on this rapid decline in, and endangered posts from such women? Shocked

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Is SUCH degenerating into a stag, err...non-female forum? Empty Re: Is SUCH degenerating into a stag, err...non-female forum?

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:07 pm

People like Rashmun drove women away from SuCh. Carvaka is allowing anarchy on SuCh because of his obsession with "freedom of expression" even from the most objectionable people.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Is SUCH degenerating into a stag, err...non-female forum? Empty Re: Is SUCH degenerating into a stag, err...non-female forum?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:57 pm

There are only 2 women who still post in their old handle. In fact there are only 20- members on this forum. The rest hv been blackmailed and/or driven away by threatening to expose their real persona.

Quite a few current members who cannot tolerate views from their own are responsible - directly or indirectly.

This forum is not like to resurrect. It will age gradually and die a slow death.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:21 pm

garam_kuta wrote:What are we gonna do on this rapid decline in, and endangered posts from such women? Shocked
Offer candy and flowers and sing nice songs in / through your posts. Posts on the interesting and important topics, such as in the following, might also prove helpful. 
"My mom encouraged me to participate in Miss India" .. http://beautypageants.indiatimes.com/miss-india/archives/A-candid-chat-with-Roshmitha-Hiramurthy-Miss-India-Bangalore-2016/articleshow/50355496.cms
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Dec 28, 2015 5:42 pm

Or this forum will die when Rashmun passes on to heaven.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Dec 28, 2015 7:14 pm

Talk about things other than politics. That should help. I think women like recipes. Guys here like it too. So that can be a good topic to welcome women here.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:59 pm

seven wrote:Talk about things other than politics. That should help. I think women like recipes. Guys here like it too. So that can be a good topic to welcome women here.

I agree.... Here is a womanly topic.... (and Rev. Flimmy Iyer).

An Indian doctor on Desi TV said that women should attain menopause between 45 and 50. Otherwise, they should consult a doctor to find if there is anything wrong - like Uterine cancer...blah blah...

I say...bunch of BS. Average age of female menopause is more like 50 and women can get periods even in late 50s (not all but quite a few). Normal range is 45 to 53.

What say you ?..

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:23 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
seven wrote:Talk about things other than politics. That should help. I think women like recipes. Guys here like it too. So that can be a good topic to welcome women here.

I agree....  Here is a womanly topic.... (and Rev. Flimmy Iyer).

An Indian doctor on Desi TV said that women should attain menopause between 45 and 50. Otherwise, they should consult a doctor to find if there is anything wrong - like Uterine cancer...blah blah...

I say...bunch of BS. Average age of female menopause is more like 50 and women can get periods even in late 50s (not all but quite a few). Normal range is 45 to 53.

What say you ?..

LOL saamiyaar, you are great. that's a great topic to get seven engaged. i'm sure menopause, at this age, is the last thing on her mind!

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:33 am

brie wrote:

What say you ?..

LOL saamiyaar, you are great. that's a great topic to get seven engaged. i'm sure menopause, at this age, is the last thing on her mind!

This is highly relevant given late marriages by women. With the ability to have kids in their 50s they can now re-re-remarry boys in tehir 20s-30s...Wink Their options are endless.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:51 am

brie wrote:

What say you ?..

This is highly relevant given late marriages by women. With the ability to have kids in their 50s they can now re-re-remarry boys in tehir 20s-30s...Wink  Their options are endless.

LOL saamiyaar. 

seven

Talk about things other than politics. That should help. I think women like recipes. Guys here like it too. So that can be a good topic to welcome women here.

(got) made raabdi today with oodles of ghee on top. though it is sipped as a hot drink, will have it with rice. dish and recipe courtesy Beatrix Kiddo - http://whatscookingmom.in/raabdi-rajasthani-hot-drink/

Is SUCH degenerating into a stag, err...non-female forum? 2015-112

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:11 am

MmmMmM this is so delicious. I'll make this when I go home. 

Bittu - it's snowing in Canada balle balle

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down