An Illustrated (and hilarious) History of the Kashmir problem Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Illustrated (and hilarious) History of the Kashmir problem

3 posters

Go down

An Illustrated (and hilarious) History of the Kashmir problem Empty An Illustrated (and hilarious) History of the Kashmir problem

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:32 am

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

An Illustrated (and hilarious) History of the Kashmir problem Empty Re: An Illustrated (and hilarious) History of the Kashmir problem

Post by southindian Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:34 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Kerala Loin

Is there a Pre-Part 1 somewhere? When there was no Muslim rule in Kashmir?

Please post ASAP....
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

An Illustrated (and hilarious) History of the Kashmir problem Empty Re: An Illustrated (and hilarious) History of the Kashmir problem

Post by seven Wed Dec 30, 2015 9:20 am

Lol

Haila! Yahan to ac hai. Lekin ye chalta kaise hai?
Pata Nahi. Goli maar k dekh

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:32 am

southindian wrote:
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Kerala Loin

Please post ASAP....
i was wondering who the heck kerala loin you constantly keep referring to is these days? no MD is not from kerala -- he does not percholate up from there.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:36 am

brie wrote:
southindian wrote:
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Kerala Loin

Please post ASAP....
i was wondering who the heck kerala loin you constantly keep referring to is these days? no MD is not from kerala -- he does not percholate up from there.
He's not? He does not live in Kerala, but originally from Kerala, I guess.

Please advice... as I need to set my scoldings right.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:20 pm

southindian wrote:
brie wrote:
southindian wrote:
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Kerala Loin

Please post ASAP....

no no. he is from bangalore (the larger area/state/province). no kerala connection. yes idiot ff calls him ms menon but idiots will be idiots. i would not have known all this had i not had the pleasure of meeting him (he looks keralite -- ff and you got that bit right!) and i have taken the liberty of divulging personal information about him. i trust he will forgive me.

on second thoughts his provenance is not personal because pravalika nanda keeps teasing him ('cos of his provenance) but, of course, you do not read all posts.

ok, since i pride myself for being brutally honest at all times, let me say that he is terribly handsome. and now i have divulged personal information. for, you see, I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT THE GENTRY THINKS OF ME!

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:09 pm

brie wrote:
southindian wrote:
brie wrote:
southindian wrote:
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Kerala Loin

Please post ASAP....

no no. he is from bangalore (the larger area/state/province). no kerala connection. yes idiot ff calls him ms menon but idiots will be idiots. i would not have known all this had i not had the pleasure of meeting him (he looks keralite -- ff and you got that bit right!) and i have taken the liberty of divulging personal information about him. i trust he will forgive me.

on second thoughts his provenance is not personal because pravalika nanda keeps teasing him ('cos of his provenance) but, of course, you do not read all posts.

ok, since i pride myself for being brutally honest at all times, let me say that he is terribly handsome. and now i have divulged personal information. for, you see, I REALLY DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT THE GENTRY THINKS OF ME!
LOL! If he's not from Kerala then that almost makes MD Northindian (to a Keralite).
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Dec 30, 2015 1:19 pm

brie wrote:
southindian wrote:
brie wrote:
southindian wrote:
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Kerala Loin

Please post ASAP....

Don't worry, I have picture of the hand-and-then-some Merlot.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down