Lucknowi thali and madras coffee Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucknowi thali and madras coffee

Go down

Lucknowi thali and madras coffee Empty Lucknowi thali and madras coffee

Post by Guest Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:13 pm

I had already had dinner and dessert. XH badly wanted to try thaali. So I came and ordered kaafi. All before catching a movie. Imagine how full I must be. I even refused paani poori. 

Lucknowi thali and madras coffee VP9LRT5

Lucknowi thali and madras coffee VnpsjSM

Back to top Go down

Lucknowi thali and madras coffee Empty Re: Lucknowi thali and madras coffee

Post by garam_kuta Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:15 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I had already had dinner and dessert. XH badly wanted to try thaali. So I came and ordered kaafi. All before catching a movie. Imagine how full I must be. I even refused paani poori. 

Lucknowi thali and madras coffee VP9LRT5

Lucknowi thali and madras coffee VnpsjSM

looks mithaas' gujju thaali to me, and real sugar, not substitutes? Shocked

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:32 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I had already had dinner and dessert. XH badly wanted to try thaali. So I came and ordered kaafi. All before catching a movie. Imagine how full I must be. I even refused paani poori. 

No no. Lucknowi. It was a special of the day. Not on their menu.

And they gave the sugar with my coffee. I had it unsweetened. No need for sugar, there was already enough milk in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:24 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

And they gave the sugar with my coffee. I had it unsweetened. No need for sugar, there was already enough milk in it.  

ah.. that's special alright. anyways, he must have been happy with that and more so that you came with him Wink and that kaafi will make sure to keep you awake all night Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 17, 2016 8:15 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:

ah.. that's special alright. anyways, he must have been happy with that and more so that you came with him Wink  and that kaafi will make sure to keep you awake all night Wink

The food was ok I think. I sampled daal and something else. Both had too much salt as per my taste. So didn't eat anything else. The kheer was good. But I really had no appetite. Save the coffee.

XH and I go to movies with each other or with kids or alone, depending on our convenience and interest. For months though I had been refusing for one reason or the other. But I wanted to see this one coz of farhan akhtar. He wanted us to go another one last weekend but I was dead sick. So felt bad. Had promised him this weekend. The movie was at 10 o clock. I had eaten around 6 pm and was settled. He asked me at 8. I was like, I am already sleepy. Want to just call it a night. Dunno why he always selects late night shows. I prefer noon or afternoon times more. Plus I was full. Then a little negotiation began. Hindi movie with me today and Star Wars with son tomorrow or the other way round. Son refused the 9:30 show as he was tired. By then I realized how old and boring I sounded. He had been wanting to eat that thali too for more than a week. But he said he will eat at home if it helps. So I thought ok chalo. Let him eat thali and I will have coffee to energize myself a bit. Worked out for both. Nothing romantic.

Oh, and given his history of falling asleep in movies, we had kept a bet about this movie too. 25 dollars. I lost it. He insists he didn't sleep at all. But I keep insisting he took a little jhapki (dunno the English word), and he insists he didn't. So we came back arguing a bit. He was annoyed how I was periodically turning around to look at his eyes all through the movie.

Anyways...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down