maybe now is the time Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

maybe now is the time

+2
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
6 posters

Go down

maybe now is the time Empty maybe now is the time

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:09 pm

it's probably not a bad thing if sanders and cruz clinch this thing in the end. i think all of us might benefit from a knockdown drag out fight between the wing nuts of both parties. maybe finally when we have a political civil war, there will be lasting peace at the end and everyone will come to their senses and those of us in the middle will finally have our peace. maybe the last twenty years have been preparation for something like this.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

maybe now is the time Empty Re: maybe now is the time

Post by Hellsangel Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

So vote for Sanders in the primary.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:54 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:it's probably not a bad thing if sanders and cruz clinch this thing in the end. i think all of us might benefit from a knockdown drag out fight between the wing nuts of both parties. maybe finally when we have a political civil war, there will be lasting peace at the end and everyone will come to their senses and those of us in the middle will finally have our peace. maybe the last twenty years have been preparation for something like this.

The only thing that is missing in Sanders plan is "A Five Year Plan"

I was for an Aussie-style health care plan. Sanders wants free college education, controlled healthcare, total gun control, blanket immigration acceptance, Sing along Bhajans with ISIS, etc...

Forget all of the above.. He cannot win and neither is Hillary. Cruz is a foreigner and will be climbing the stairs of SC.

wait and watch.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:43 am

what happened? not creaming for the hidimbi anymore?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:33 am

I still think Hillary will triumph at the end. I'm just saying the wing nuts of both parties want to have this showdown and won't be satisfied with middle of the roaders. So instead of having this perpetual fight, let's let them have their gunfight at the OK Corall and deal with the aftermath which hopefully will be more sensible.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:39 am

Saamiyaar nobody says SC. It's confusing. I kept reading that as South Carolina, wondering why Cruz will be climbing the steps of said state. Say SCOTUS if you don't want to type the whole thing.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:43 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:it's probably not a bad thing if sanders and cruz clinch this thing in the end. i think all of us might benefit from a knockdown drag out fight between the wing nuts of both parties. maybe finally when we have a political civil war, there will be lasting peace at the end and everyone will come to their senses and those of us in the middle will finally have our peace. maybe the last twenty years have been preparation for something like this.
Sanders is getting nowhere with his single payer plan.

Its hot air much like Trump's zillion hot air declarations.

There have been more 50 repeal attempts by GOP to Obamacare and made almost difficult to pass it initially even when Dems had both houses. A sane person wouldn't even think about supporting Sanders on this basis.

Sanders is nothing more than promises, promises and more promises which the young catch easily and are supporting him. I am waaaay past that mirage.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:05 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I still think Hillary will triumph at the end. I'm just saying the wing nuts of both parties want to have this showdown and won't be satisfied with middle of the roaders. So instead of having this perpetual fight, let's let them have their gunfight at the OK Corall and deal with the aftermath which hopefully will be more sensible.

I think wingnuts will serve their purpose of keeping the "mainstream" douches from selling out completely to corporate interests. this scare and shakeup is ultimately good for the country. it's scary but the US has strong enough institutions to bring the country back in line if things get too out of hand.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Am I the only one who is still hoping that Mr. Bloomberg will throw in his hat into the ring?

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:17 pm

smArtha wrote:Am I the only one who is still hoping that Mr. Bloomberg will throw in his hat into the ring?

they don't like smart people who have improved infrastructure, guided large cities, and are areligious out there in the heartland, also known as murica.

plus he's not going to win and only going to suck votes from the dems giving whichever abomination the GOP is going to put forth, a clear shot. what's the point?
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:05 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Saamiyaar nobody says SC. It's confusing. I kept reading that as South Carolina, wondering why Cruz will be climbing the steps of said state. Say SCOTUS if you don't want to type the whole thing.

It must be my "Indianness".

OTOH, Cruz will be climbing the stairs of SC and Nikki babe could well be a VP candidate. That will make the team with two foreigners.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

plus he's not going to win and only going to suck votes from the dems giving whichever abomination the GOP is going to put forth, a clear shot. what's the point?

Yes this danger is very much there. Besides for Bloomberg to be in real contest as an independent he needed to do much more ground work building support base and all and he is little too late in the game for that.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down