To TW & GK Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To TW & GK

3 posters

Go down

To TW & GK Empty To TW & GK

Post by Kris Wed Feb 03, 2016 2:22 am

Guys,

Happy new year/ sankranti/ MLK day, groundhog day etc etc. I saw your posts this morning, but was rushing out. I have been peeping in every so often at least to read T-Dub's stories. Smile Will post when I can. Otherwise, rest assured am alive and well, but trying to cut back on online activity. Part of it is the fatigue element and part of it is getting busier with other stuff: college, grad school or work dilemma, girl-friend angst-- no, no, none of it mine..(Siddartha was right- wisdom can never be communicated). Nevertheless am at least ankle deep in this stuff.Smile 

Kris

Back to top Go down

To TW & GK Empty Re: To TW & GK

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:51 am

haha, sorta kinda in the same boat, except i manage to stay in long periods of denial by binge-eating or binge-netflixing, which usually happen together.

and yeah lol. wisdom cannot be imparted. you think you learned from your mistakes and are wiser from it, but you can't yet write off your life as a success or failure when you see them make their own mistakes and learn from their own experience, and you learn alongwith them. i am also learning that luck can't be inherited. Many of her experiences are new to me as well, or i had avoided those growing up. well. you live and learn, and then you die.

grad school and work dillema... hmm... guessing a little bit of working makes grad life much more mature. but in my case, once i began working, there was no way i could go back to school. however, i am touring schools currently, and seeing different campuses, feeling the itch to enroll in some programs. Let's see.

nice to hear from you, and see you around Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:01 pm

Like Kris, I am also stepping in to say "hello." Looks like the population of SUCH is undergoing serious drought.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:03 pm

goodcitizn wrote:Like Kris, I am also stepping in to say "hello." Looks like the population of SUCH is undergoing serious drought.

hello
it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:22 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:Like Kris, I am also stepping in to say "hello." Looks like the population of SUCH is undergoing serious drought.

hello
it's me
I was wondering if after all these years you'd like to meet
To go over everything
They say that time's supposed to heal ya
But I ain't done much healing
A woman in California reportedly trolled her ex for an hour before she got bored n told him it's the new Adele song. 
Everyone defended her of course - no one thought there was anyone who hadn't heard Adele's Hello. 
This was when the song first came out.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum