my lengthy conversation with a presudential candiudate. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my lengthy conversation with a presudential candiudate.

2 posters

Go down

my lengthy conversation with a presudential candiudate. Empty my lengthy conversation with a presudential candiudate.

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:32 pm

Some months ago I posted about my lengthy conversation with a presidential candidate. Now that that candidate seems to have a good chance of becoming the next president, I will provide some details about that conversation.

I told the canbdidate (1) India is not America's friend but it is a competitor in geopolitiucal equations. (2) India was never an Anmerican ally although it approched and got American help when China kicked it hard in 1962 and Indian military showed itself to be a wooden lion. (3) In every critical situationn India sided with Soviet Uniion. (4) India is not a peaceful country. It does not have good relations with any of its neighbours. (5) It seeks military solution rather than negotiated solution with neighbours. (6) It also puts down any disconcerted people within India with an iron first rather than seeking people's opinion democratically and respecting the wishes. Examples are Nagaland, Khalistan, Tamil Nadu. (7) Some states in India would like to separate from it. America should study these situations from a geopolitical perspective..
-

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

my lengthy conversation with a presudential candiudate. Empty Re: my lengthy conversation with a presudential candiudate.

Post by Hellsangel Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:50 pm

And I had a lengthy conversation with Ayatollah Khomeini yesterday, Trollus.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down