dentists and their soh Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dentists and their soh

Go down

dentists and their soh Empty dentists and their soh

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:27 pm

went for a BIG procedure today. yesterday i had tried to talk the doc out of it by asking many questions and suggesting many alternatives, and expressing my concerns. Had freaked out when he gave me the appointment of the very next day, i.e today. I wanted more time to think about it. But then also freaked out coz the next available date was much further down the week and i didn't want to deal with the pain if it happened again. Finally i had agreed for today, but even till 1 hour before the appointment, i kept preparing speeches on how I want to atleast postpone it, if not cancel it altogether. 

So when he walks in the room today, he goes, 'So! Were you looking forward to coming here today? hahahaha' 

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i was not a happy patient too. he had a new assistant, and i was being pretty grumpy, but they kept saying how i was so good today. 

on the after note, loving being pampered by xh, who himself is down with flu, but getting me meds and stuff. he also did the dishwasher by himself when it was my turn... and the biggest surprise of the year -> older came to talk to me, and i further twisted my now-partially-numb lips dramatically when i looked at her, and that's when she realized i had the procedure because she was sleeping when i came home, and then i was sleeping. She felt so bad for me that when i asked her to make maggi for me, she. actually. made it.  Shocked Shocked she never makes maggi for me, like ever.

Back to top Go down

dentists and their soh Empty Re: dentists and their soh

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:03 pm

Meghna Mathur wrote:went for a BIG procedure today. yesterday i had tried to talk the doc out of it by asking many questions and suggesting many alternatives, and expressing my concerns. Had freaked out when he gave me the appointment of the very next day, i.e today. I wanted more time to think about it. But then also freaked out coz the next available date was much further down the week and i didn't want to deal with the pain if it happened again. Finally i had agreed for today, but even till 1 hour before the appointment, i kept preparing speeches on how I want to atleast postpone it, if not cancel it altogether. 

So when he walks in the room today, he goes, 'So! Were you looking forward to coming here today? hahahaha' 

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i was not a happy patient too. he had a new assistant, and i was being pretty grumpy, but they kept saying how i was so good today. 

on the after note, loving being pampered by xh, who himself is down with flu, but getting me meds and stuff. he also did the dishwasher by himself when it was my turn... and the biggest surprise of the year -> older came to talk to me, and i further twisted my now-partially-numb lips dramatically when i looked at her, and that's when she realized i had the procedure because she was sleeping when i came home, and then i was sleeping. She felt so bad for me that when i asked her to make maggi for me, she. actually. made it.  Shocked Shocked she never makes maggi for me, like ever.

That is why you should go for such procedures often. Poor Dentites need your money.

As a freebie, you get all these perks at home.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum