Who should Trump's VP nominee be? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who should Trump's VP nominee be?

2 posters

Go down

Who should Trump's VP nominee be? Empty Who should Trump's VP nominee be?

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 9:04 pm

I heard Ben Carson saying Trump could pick a Democrat as his VP nominee. I think this would be wise and the man for the job should be Joe Biden.

Back to top Go down

Who should Trump's VP nominee be? Empty Re: Who should Trump's VP nominee be?

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 05, 2016 9:47 pm

That's like asking what the best accompaniment for a cyanide laced burger is. A warm cup of cow turd is the answer. Or in this case, Sarah Palin or Ben Carson or Rick Perry or one of the army of mindless turds that the Rethuglican party calls its members.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu May 05, 2016 9:47 pm

Why are non-Hindi people paying for all this nonsense? British did not use our money to promote English all around the world but Hindians are doing it.

he Kendriya Hindi Sansthan (KHS) under Ministry of HRD runs a number of academic and promotional activities specifically prepared for the students, trainees and teachers of Non-Hindi States of India and abroad. Under its international Hindi Teaching Program, KHS invites foreign students to learn Hindi in India. It has also developed courseware for Hindi teaching in Afghanistan and Sri Lanka. Almost every year, KHS teachers are deputed in various countries for teaching and promotion of Hindi. Every year, KHS also announces Awards for Hindi Scholars from all over India who have worked in different categories for promotion, propagation and development of Hindi at national and international level.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 9:48 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:That's like asking what the best accompaniment for a cyanide laced burger is. A warm cup of cow turd is the answer. Or in this case, Sarah Palin or Ben Carson or Rick Perry or one of the army of mindless turds that the Rethuglican party calls its members.

there seems to be a crisis within the republican party:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/paul-ryan-says-he-cannot-support-trump-at-this-point-222864

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu May 05, 2016 9:49 pm

I posted the above in this thread because something is preventing me from opening new treads. I apologize.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 05, 2016 10:04 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:That's like asking what the best accompaniment for a cyanide laced burger is. A warm cup of cow turd is the answer. Or in this case, Sarah Palin or Ben Carson or Rick Perry or one of the army of mindless turds that the Rethuglican party calls its members.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/paul-ryan-says-he-cannot-support-trump-at-this-point-222864

no kidding einstein!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 05, 2016 10:11 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

no kidding einstein!

my point is that the republican party is not a monolithic entity.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu May 05, 2016 10:13 pm

Rashmun wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

no kidding einstein!

my point is that the republican party is not a monolithic entity.

they are united in their desire to self destruct and get fucked in the ass this election cycle.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down