Obama haters Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Obama haters

3 posters

Go down

Obama haters Empty Obama haters

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 28, 2016 11:48 am

http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/indias-nsg-membership-is-not-about-arms-us-tells-pakistan-1412941

Whaddaya think?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Obama haters Empty Re: Obama haters

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 28, 2016 12:05 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:http://www.ndtv.com/world-news/indias-nsg-membership-is-not-about-arms-us-tells-pakistan-1412941

Whaddaya think?

Real Politik. With China flexing its muscle and the Saitans ever willing to sell their nukes, US desperately needs a nuke power as a paertner in that region. Japan and Korea are not offically weaponized. With India, its huge population, armed forces, among other factors cannot be neglected and put under undue pressure by Chinus and Saitans. Russia is aloof when it comes to India as India is not tilting towards it as in the past.

And the US is doing one right thing finally. In the past it would have supported Pakis with a view to reduce Chinku influence.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 28, 2016 4:01 pm

....Here is what your "enemy" said:

Which non-Indian do you admire?

This is not a comment on his politics, but seeing what-all happens in the White House, the way in which Barack Obama has run a neat, clean, scandal-free administration makes me say his name. No US president has done it like him.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat May 28, 2016 4:15 pm

from the comments section i like this from the Not Indians:
"India is a nuclear country only because of Modi."

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 28, 2016 7:15 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:from the comments section i like this from the Not Indians:
"India is a nuclear country only because of Modi."
And you believe that? I will give it a pass since you're not familiar with Indian history. Read about "Pokhran" you will have a better idea.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 28, 2016 7:16 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....Here is what your "enemy" said:

Which non-Indian do you admire?

This is not a comment on his politics, but seeing what-all happens in the White House, the way in which Barack Obama has run a neat, clean, scandal-free administration makes me say his name. No US president has done it like him.
My enemy, who is that?!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 28, 2016 7:26 pm

I will attribute lion's share of credit for the shift in American attitude towards India, to the folks working in IT sector. Indians in IT industry and software outsourcing is what paved the way. Modi, at this juncture, at the very bottom of the pile, his influence has been a big ZERO for these developments, as they've been in motion long before he came into the picture.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat May 28, 2016 10:16 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:I will attribute lion's share of credit for the shift in American attitude towards India, to the folks working in IT sector. Indians in IT industry and software outsourcing is what paved the way. Modi, at this juncture, at the very bottom of the pile, his influence has been a big ZERO for these developments, as they've been in motion long before he came into the picture.

I hv asked you a million times before and you went silent just like Swapie.

Who is the alternative who is capable of winning the elwctions as of TODAY ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 28, 2016 10:54 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:I will attribute lion's share of credit for the shift in American attitude towards India, to the folks working in IT sector. Indians in IT industry and software outsourcing is what paved the way. Modi, at this juncture, at the very bottom of the pile, his influence has been a big ZERO for these developments, as they've been in motion long before he came into the picture.

I hv asked you a million times before and you went silent just like Swapie.

Who is the alternative who is capable of winning the elwctions as of TODAY ?
Don't forget that Modi was nobody till a few months prior to 2014 elections. Till then he was known more for his communal biases and gundagardi than his statesmanship. Besides, BJP got approval of mere 31% of voters which is not something to brag about.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down