moron panders to low info voters again Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moron panders to low info voters again

+3
garam_kuta
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
7 posters

Go down

moron panders to low info voters again Empty moron panders to low info voters again

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:25 pm

https://www.yahoo.com/news/in-wake-of-attack-trump-renews-calls-for-banning-muslims-from-u-s-164054379.html

wtf do immigrants have to do with the orlando massacre? that pile of human excrement is entirely home made.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

moron panders to low info voters again Empty Re: moron panders to low info voters again

Post by Hellsangel Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:02 pm

On Obambi's watch
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

moron panders to low info voters again Empty Re: moron panders to low info voters again

Post by garam_kuta Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:33 pm

i don't get it at all.

I bet it's more the supporters rather than trump himself, because if the same stuff is played out by some body else, that person will get the same support, i bet; so its them, i should think.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:48 pm

He called an Indiana born judge a Mexican and the Orlando scumbag who was born in NY an Afghan. To him and the chimps who support him, our kids who were born and raised here are Indians I bet. Asshole.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:04 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:He called an Indiana born judge a Mexican and the Orlando scumbag who was born in NY an Afghan. To him and the chimps who support him, our kids who were born and raised here are Indians I bet. Asshole.

An Indian is an Indian is an Indian...and a Mexican is a mexican is a mexican.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:51 am

Hellsangel wrote:On Obambi's watch
This Islamic center in Orlando allows this mullah to inspire hatred towards gays as part of a religious discourse, yet the American Muslims who were there didn't protest. There is something terribly wrong here. Max has to come to grips with such a reality also.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:27 am

goodcitizn wrote:
This Islamic center in Orlando allows this mullah to inspire hatred towards gays as part of a religious discourse, yet the American Muslims who were there didn't protest. There is something terribly wrong here. Max has to come to grips with such a reality also.

Nah. He won't. As a libby in an ivory tower, it is against his religion.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:48 am

goodcitizn wrote:

How would that Muslim preacher be any different from this fellow?
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:57 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Did he incite violence? Another false equivalence.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:47 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

the sharp line in the sand is the incitement of violence. i don't think the westboro church psychos ever did that. they'd just stand around funerals and make a general nuisance of themselves.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:59 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Big difference. He wasn't instigating his followers to kill gays as the ticket to go to heaven. He preached hate all right which is similar.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:08 am

goodcitizn wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Big difference. He wasn't instigating his followers to kill gays as the ticket to go to heaven. He preached hate all right which is similar.

Ah ok. I didn't open Hellsu's link. Looking at your comment, I assumed it was another garden variety hatred preacher.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:37 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Ah ok. I didn't open Hellsu's link. Looking at your comment, I assumed it was another garden variety hatred preacher.
Looking at the title of the post, I thought that it was on Pappu or Soonya. Hmm....

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:57 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:

Looking at the title of the post, I thought that it was on Pappu or Soonya. Hmm....
Of course you did guruvu-gaaru! Six degrees....
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:14 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Of course you did guruvu-gaaru! Six degrees ...
Hahaha!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down