Hindutva Hero Narendra Modi commits blasphemy, insults Lord Rama in a sly manner Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hindutva Hero Narendra Modi commits blasphemy, insults Lord Rama in a sly manner

Go down

Hindutva Hero Narendra Modi commits blasphemy, insults Lord Rama in a sly manner Empty Hindutva Hero Narendra Modi commits blasphemy, insults Lord Rama in a sly manner

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:29 pm

The interesting aspect of Modi—and this makes him honest—is that he genuinely believes the things he represents. Discussing Kashiram Rana, Surat’s six-term undefeated Lok Sabha member of Parliament (whom Modi denied a ticket in 2009) with journalist Saba Naqvi, Modi observed that Rana was different because he was non-vegetarian: “Maans khane wale logon ka vyavhar alag hota hai (meat-eating people have a different temperament).”
Those who love him purely because they agree with his dislike of Muslims and his love of unity of command, should consider this aspect to him and what it means for them if he takes power.
He is aching to bring with him his social vision, which is aligned with that of the RSS, to the rest of India from Gujarat. A money-minded, intellectually barren, segregated, ghettoized, non-drinking and vegetarian utopia that some of us have fled from.

http://www.livemint.com/Leisure/X6EUiJaewMnIgBvmg6GNBI/Beyond-Narendra-Modis-oratory-is-a-vapid-message.html

----
Lord Rama laments to his mother (Kausalya) that he is going to be exiled from the palace at Ayodhya into the forest for fourteen years (because of his evil and selfish co-mom Kaikeyi's plot), and he explains how he will be missing eating meat at the palace:

"[Rama:] 'I must to lonely wilds repair, abstain from flesh, and living there on roots, fruit, honey, hermit's food, pass twice seven years (14 yrs.) in solitude. To Bharat's hand the king will yield the regent power I thought to wield, and me, a hermit, will he send my days in Dandak wood to spend.' " -- Ramayana 2:20.

Not only that, but some Brahmins and Kshatriyas in Lord Rama's time ate some five-clawed creatures.  As Vali is dying after being ambushed by Rama, he goes off on philosophical tangents (to satisfy the whims of the composers of the Ramayana) and states:

"[Vali:] 'Only five among the five-clawed creatures can be eaten by Brahmans and Ksatriyas, Raghava: the hedgehog, the porcupine, the lizard, the rabbit, and fifth, the turtle.' " -- Ramayana 4:17:34.

----
I wish to know whether beef was eaten by hindus during Lord Rama's time. If anyone can find a reference to beef eating in the Ramayana please do share the information. We know that the Rig Vedic and Upanishadic Hindus were eating beef.

Back to top Go down