On the trail of the Chaddi culprits Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

On the trail of the Chaddi culprits

Go down

On the trail of the Chaddi culprits Empty On the trail of the Chaddi culprits

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:22 pm

http://www.frontline.in/books/on-the-trail-of-the-real-culprits/article8755811.ece

Back to top Go down

On the trail of the Chaddi culprits Empty Re: On the trail of the Chaddi culprits

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:24 pm

For the common man, Babu Bajrangi and Maya Kodnani are the instigators of some of the most cruel criminal assaults and killings in Gujarat. But do you not think they were merely the face of the violence and that their leaders remain unnamed?

Precisely the point that I make in the book. Babu Bajrangi and the likes of Maya Kodnani were foot soldiers. The book helps in the tracing of the masterminds, the real culprits whose journey from Gujarat to Delhi is a bloody trail of cold-blooded murder.

There is a disparaging reference to Kauser Bi’s relationship status. How does that justify encounter killing?

How can anything ever justify the killing of Kauser Bi? Let us assume, for the sake of argument, that Tulsi Prajapati and Sohrabuddin were indeed criminals. Why cast aspersions on the character of Kauser Bi? According to the CBI charge sheet, Kauser Bi was raped, sedated and killed by the officers involved in the extrajudicial killings.

It was nauseous to see some officers justify her killing and even go to the extent of character assassination, including a woman top cop, Geeta Johri.

In the Haren Pandya case, his wife expressed dissatisfaction with the probe. Are we ever likely to see the facts before us? Or even punishment of the guilty?

I have known Jagrutiben for a while, and she has in as many words named those in power as responsible for her husband’s murder.

The transcripts of the investigating officer, too, point in the same direction. I will now leave it to the courts, investigating agencies and the collective conscience of this country.

Back to top Go down