Infy Woman murderedhacked in Madras at 7 am  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infy Woman murderedhacked in Madras at 7 am

+3
swapna
goodcitizn
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

Infy Woman murderedhacked in Madras at 7 am  Empty Infy Woman murderedhacked in Madras at 7 am

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:41 am

.....these things happen only UP and Bihar. Now this happens at the heart of Madras at 7 am?

Guess these days one needs to walk with an AR-15 while visiting/living in India. I would strongly suggest tht women should carry "pepper spray" all the time in India. Mostly people use knife and machetes. Pepper spray gives a woman some time to run and escape that moment - at least.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Infy Woman murderedhacked in Madras at 7 am  Empty Re: Infy Woman murderedhacked in Madras at 7 am

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:49 am

Do they have cameras installed in railway stations?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Infy Woman murderedhacked in Madras at 7 am  Empty Re: Infy Woman murderedhacked in Madras at 7 am

Post by swapna Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:41 am

goodcitizn wrote:Do they have cameras installed in railway stations?
are you wondering whether a woman under attack can pick up one of those cameras and strike the attacker with it? I don't think so; the cameras are probably installed too high up to be reachable, and anyway, they won't be heavy enough to be.of any use.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:52 am

swapna wrote:
are you wondering whether a woman under attack can pick up one of those cameras and strike the attacker with it? I don't think so; the cameras are probably installed too high up to be reachable, and anyway, they won't be heavy enough to be.of any use.
According to Nurse Raniammai the only time anything coming from you being funny was when she did a Heimlich maneuver on you as you were choking and out popped from your throat a chicken bone resembling the humerus.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:12 pm

....a nice letter

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:43 pm

swapna wrote:

let me tell you a secret that you wouldn't know...real men have vulnerable spots that don't require high impact force to incapacitate them. Wink

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:11 pm

>>> .....these things happen only UP and Bihar. Now this happens at the heart of Madras at 7 am? >>>>

Hindi migrants have brought their criminal culture intio Tamilnadu. Solution is to ban akllk Hindian migration into Tamilnadu until Indian constitution is amended for states to exercise immigration policies.

A major reason for the British vote to exit EU is that UK had no say int the immigration of Eastern Europeans into UK.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Jun 24, 2016 9:36 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

let me tell you a secret that you wouldn't know...real men have vulnerable spots that don't require high impact force to incapacitate them. Wink  
"a secret that you wouldn't know?" ayyo, naiyae! - as rashmun once put it - mikka redundant-aa cholleeTTiyonno?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:09 am

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

"a secret that you wouldn't know?" ayyo, naiyae! - as rashmun once put it - mikka redundant-aa cholleeTTiyonno?

i try emphasizing cuz mannangatti maramandaikku appadi sonnAlavathu eArumannu oru nambikkai No
anyways that was googled, not his own; and ah... the hyphenated is rashmun, you are saying? well, well, well ....

btw, chollee is very keralite; romba kEvalam - mostly palakkad types who butcher the language by grotesque infusion of truncated malayalam into the language, and hybridize it with their own minced paapaan dialect and yet call that pidgin output as thamizh - disgusting... kandraavi.
aside -you are as pathetic as kayal vizhi, who is yet to post a single word in thamizh of his/her own on this board.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:34 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

.....these things happen only UP and Bihar. Now this happens at the heart of Madras at 7 am?

Guess these days one needs to walk with an AR-15 while visiting/living in India.  I would strongly suggest tht women should carry "pepper spray" all the time in India. Mostly people use knife and machetes. Pepper spray gives a woman some time to run and escape that moment - at least.
i'd think that with the rising rates of diabetes mellitus and obesity in india and their general physical inactivity that 99% of tamil middle class women will be unable to run. and they'll probably snack on that pepper spray. "oh, this chickn chettinad is not spicy enough" and out comes the pepper spray, protecting them from another dull dish.

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ...)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:57 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

i try emphasizing cuz mannangatti maramandaikku appadi sonnAlavathu eArumannu oru nambikkai No
anyways that was googled, not his own; and ah... the hyphenated is rashmun, you are saying? well, well, well ....

btw, chollee is very keralite; romba kEvalam - mostly palakkad types who butcher the language by grotesque infusion of truncated malayalam into the language, and hybridize it with their own minced paapaan dialect and yet call that pidgin output as thamizh - disgusting... kandraavi.
aside -you are as pathetic as kayal vizhi, who is yet to post a single word in thamizh of his/her own on this board.
ayyo ayyo ayyayyo! do you believe the senileone? what do i have to do to convince people that i am b_A? start speaking in telegu? ok . i am going to show you my proficiency in telegu. start lining up some experts to "test" my telegu .
ps: the mis-spelling is deliberate.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:57 pm

garam-kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

btw,  chollee is very keralite; romba kEvalam - mostly palakkad types who butcher the language by grotesque infusion of truncated malayalam into the language, and hybridize it with their own minced paapaan dialect and yet call that pidgin output as thamizh - disgusting... kandraavi.
ayyo ayyo ayyayyo! do you believe the senileone? what do i have to do to convince people that i am b_A? start speaking in telegu? ok . i am going to show you my proficiency in telegu. start lining up some experts to "test" my telegu .
ps: the mis-spelling is deliberate.

seeking approval from the massah? what do you find wrong with rashmun that you reject the very idea? you don't think he is a gentleman, huh?
Infy Woman murderedhacked in Madras at 7 am  HHADogs1

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down