American athlete made up story about robbery  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American athlete made up story about robbery

5 posters

Go down

American athlete made up story about robbery  Empty American athlete made up story about robbery

Post by silvermani Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:50 pm

Brazilian police say Ryan Lochte made up story about robbery

Brazil is just a third world dump so lie out of your ass and it will be believed?
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

American athlete made up story about robbery  Empty Re: American athlete made up story about robbery

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:19 pm

The Brazilian police is being exceedingly nice to these idiots.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

American athlete made up story about robbery  Empty Re: American athlete made up story about robbery

Post by garam_kuta Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:45 pm

yeah; another ugly american abroad...

who knows, the hero, lochte may lose all the endorsements and his swimming in competitions may be in jeopardy- they all should have known better that Olympics is not NFL  or a baseball game

cnn reporter calls it "a bit of vulgarity, and a small alcohol/drunken infraction like from high school days, one of those fraternity types" etc.,
and the brazilian police say violence and vandalism under the influence of alcohol

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:01 pm

"In a tweet, the Olympic gold medalist did not go into details about what happened early Sunday morning at a Rio gas station. But he said he and three fellow swimmers faced a 'traumatic' situation that involved a language barrier and a stranger pointing a gun at them."

** this guy is apeshit stupid and incorrigible, blaming it now on a language barrier.  top that with his silly premature gray hair and one can't help speculate if he's in the throes of a mental decompensation.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Aug 19, 2016 9:06 pm

too much money and fame for an animal whose only accomplishment is swimming rapidly from point a to point b. fish swim faster, why aren't we giving them medals?

hope he loses all his endorsements.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:23 pm

this guy is half-cuban by the way -  mom's prob a white cuban.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:27 pm

actually the brazilian authorities have been very forgiving - it's more scandalous than what is focused now - yesterday, the police head mentioned about some probable association with a couple of girls in the cab.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:43 pm

Ryan Lochte already losing endorsements

good! one hopes it'd help some of those other sports celebs to behave!

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:24 pm

garam_kuta wrote:actually the brazilian authorities have been very forgiving - it's more scandalous than what is focused now - yesterday, the police head mentioned about some probable association with a couple of girls in the cab.
I shall appreciate your explaining what the following means:

"it's more scandalous than what is focused now."

did you want to write: "the police mentioned some association with..." rather than: "the police mentioned about some association with...?"

aside: I am awfully glad to have someone like you here to share ideas, opinions, and interesting information with. this is what makes life worth living, isn't this?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Aug 22, 2016 2:55 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:actually the brazilian authorities have been very forgiving - it's more scandalous than what is focused now - yesterday, the police head mentioned about some probable association with a couple of girls in the cab.

did you want to write: "the police mentioned some association with..." rather than: "the police mentioned about some association with...?"

aside: I am awfully glad to have someone like you here to share ideas, opinions, and interesting information with. this is what makes life worth living, isn't this?

introspectingu.....on your own posts, eh? with this content-free post of yours? irony at it's best, i tell ya rofl

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:27 pm

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

introspectingu.....on your own posts, eh?  with this content-free post of yours? irony at it's best, i tell ya rofl  
"irony at its best?" could be. regardless, note the "its" that I've used above; it's correct. my "it's" in the last sentence is also correct.

"it's" (note the apostrophe) = "it is."

you don't mind my suggesting changes to your post, do you? isn't that what friends are for?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:45 pm

swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

introspectingu.....on your own posts, eh?  with this content-free post of yours? irony at it's best, i tell ya rofl  
"irony at its best?" could be. regardless, note the "its" that I've used above; it's correct. my "it's" in the last sentence is also correct.

you don't mind my suggesting changes to your post, do you? isn't that what friends are for?

aiyO! again! another one... No
sucking up is such a congenital trait among your tribe...anyways, Venky hears your grave cry, pleading for evolution of your lineage, all too well, and will do charity 'work' for your dear EJMYIR client  Wink

aside: talk about usage of apostrophes in american..hahaha... such a frozen fobby What a Face

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:48 am

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

aiyO! again! another one... No
sucking up is such a congenital trait among your tribe...anyways, Venky hears your grave cry, pleading for evolution of your lineage, all too well, and will do charity 'work' for your dear EJMYIR client  Wink

aside: talk about usage of apostrophes in american..hahaha... such a frozen fobby What a Face

??? affraid
American athlete made up story about robbery  LKstWww

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down