Hanuman went, burnt Lanka down and killed some Rakshasas...... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hanuman went, burnt Lanka down and killed some Rakshasas......

4 posters

Go down

Hanuman went, burnt Lanka down and killed some Rakshasas...... Empty Hanuman went, burnt Lanka down and killed some Rakshasas......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:36 am

......That is how Kafir defence minister Parrikar is describing the surgical strikes against Paki terrorists and their handlers........

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Surgical-strikes-Manohar-Parrikar-likens-Indian-Army-to-Hanuman/articleshow/54628499.cms

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Hanuman went, burnt Lanka down and killed some Rakshasas...... Empty Re: Hanuman went, burnt Lanka down and killed some Rakshasas......

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:28 am

Duffer Parrikar reminds me of Uttara Kumarudu; ప్రగల్బాలు ఎక్కువ పనితనం తక్కువ..

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Hanuman went, burnt Lanka down and killed some Rakshasas...... Empty Re: Hanuman went, burnt Lanka down and killed some Rakshasas......

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:04 pm

But, those who are rejoicing the Indian action and thumping their chests in celebration need to hear the story of Venkatpathy Raju and Steve Waugh from the 1991-92 world cup.

Needing four to win and three to tie off the last ball of the rain-curtailed match, Javagal Srinath slogged a Tom Moody ball towards the midwicket. What happened next is captured in Steve Waugh's autobiography:"In my eagerness to take the match-winning catch I overran the chance. I had too much time to take the catch, which gave me jelly legs and unhinged my composure."

As Waugh retrieved the ball, he saw Raju, the non-striker, turn for the third run and celebrate a tie midway. "Fuming from my clumsiness and driven by the cockiness of Raju's gesture, I launched a bounce throw laced with anger to David Boon with all the force I had in me and ran the batsman out," Waugh wrote.

The point is: When you celebrate too soon, you can come to grief, a lesson cricket-watchers may have witnessed Bangladesh batsman Mushfiqur Rahim learn during their recent T-20 world cup match against India.
Chest-thumpers, TV studio anchors and jingoists may exult that Pakistan has been taught a lesson and we have seen the last of cross-border terrorism. But, their pre-mature celebration is disproportionate to the Indian action.

India's surgical strike was just a few kilometres behind the LoC (500m to 3 km) and only on launch pads, most likely shacks or huts where jihadists gather temporarily before infiltration. India did not take out training centres, jihadist leaders—Hafiz Sayeed is still out there— or make Pakistan's civilians cower in fear enough to force their deep state to behave. Indian response was a mix of political posturing and strategic signalling of our pre-emptive intent. It was just the beginning.

It could be disastrous to take the eyes off the ball and start celebrating when the game has just begun. Both Raju and Rahim, victims of premature celebration, will agree.
http://www.firstpost.com/india/surgical-strikes-instead-of-assuming-victory-india-must-wait-and-watch-the-game-unfold-3029734.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:52 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:......That is how Kafir defence minister Parrikar is describing the surgical strikes against Paki terrorists and their handlers........

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Surgical-strikes-Manohar-Parrikar-likens-Indian-Army-to-Hanuman/articleshow/54628499.cms

He sure knows how to show disrespect to the Indian army: "Lord Hanuman did not know of his powers before going to Lanka... I made our armed forces realise their power"

It must be this buffoon's bragging that prompted Mr 56-inches to instruct his Cabinet colleagues "not to indulge in any chest thumping on the issue and let the defence personnel do the talking."
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:38 am

CD and RNI Loin ,

I do not understand the source of your frustration.

The govt. is not rejoicing and putting up "Mission accomplished" banners anywhere. The Indian people are (media and others) rejoicing and happy. 

Do you go out and stop everyone on the streets telling them not to be happy?

I mean, your frustration is matching Rahulesque proportions. Get some help.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:36 am

southindian wrote:CD and RNI Loin ,

I do not understand ...blah blah....

That says it all, Avivek. You could have saved yourself the trouble of typing out the rest.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:23 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
southindian wrote:CD and RNI Loin ,

I do not understand ...blah blah....

That says it all, Avivek. You could have saved yourself the trouble of typing out the rest.
RNI Loin,

You are like those fucking news channels in India and Pakistan who strip a story to only show portions of video/audio that suits them.

And then they run that audio/video in a loop. Smile

Those are lowest form of bastards. Annoying!
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down