"We were all naked" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"We were all naked"

Go down

"We were all naked" Empty "We were all naked"

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Interesting to see how people want to punish Bill Clinton's wife for trusting him, but are more than willing to look away anything this creep does, including very officially recorded vocal bragging.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicagarrison/we-were-all-naked-when-donald-trump-walked-in

A former Miss New Hampshire told BuzzFeed News last spring that Donald Trump strolled through the dressing rooms backstage at the 2000 Miss USA pageant and stared at the naked contestants.

In May, his campaign issued a blanket denial, calling Bridget Sullivan’s story and those of several other beauty queens “totally false.”

But Sullivan’s story has now received support from an unexpected source: Trump himself. The presidential candidate, who owned the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants until last year, told Howard Stern in 2005 that he made a habit of busting into the dressing rooms even when the contestants were not dressed.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Stern in recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it…. ‘Is everyone OK’? You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

“The time that he walked through the dressing rooms was really shocking. We were all naked,” she said. Sullivan compared Trump to a “creepy uncle.” “He’d hug you just a little low on your back,” she said.

Back to top Go down

"We were all naked" Empty Re: "We were all naked"

Post by pravalika nanda Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:10 pm

oh it is all very shocking only. i did not even think for a split second trump was like this before. how could he disappoint us like this? i refuse to eat today. that's it!

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down