6 People Who Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff’s Story  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6 People Who Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff’s Story

Go down

6 People Who Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff’s Story  Empty 6 People Who Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff’s Story

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:51 pm

http://people.com/politics/people-writer-attack-by-donald-trump-corroborated-six-named-sources/

excerpts:

1) The wife of the Republican nominee denies meeting Stoynoff after the attack, but Stoynoff’s friend Liza Herz remembers being there during the chance meeting.
“They chatted in a friendly way,” Herz, who met Stoynoff in college, says. “And what struck me most was that Melania was carrying a child and wearing heels.”

2) Marina Grasic, who has known Stoynoff for more than 25 years, says she got a call from her friend the day after the attack. Stoynoff detailed everything about the attack, from Trump pushing her against a wall to the business mogul showing up at her massage appointment the following day, she says.

3) Stoynoff’s former journalism professor, Paul McLaughlin, says that the writer called him in tears looking for advice the very night of the harrowing encounter. However, he cautioned her to remain quiet in fear of how Trump may retaliate.

4) Deputy East Coast News Editor Mary Green returned to PEOPLE’s New York-based staff in December 2005 after a three-year hiatus excited to reconnect with Stoynoff. However, Stoynoff was haunted by her recent experience, and she opened up to Green about the encounter.

5) PEOPLE East Coast Editor Liz McNeil was one colleague Stoynoff confided in about the incident. McNeil remembers the day she returned from the assignment in Florida to cover Trump and his wife’s first anniversary.

“She was very upset and told me how he shoved her against a wall,” says McNeil.

She adds, “The thing I remember most was how scared she was. I felt I had to protect her.”

6) Another coworker who knew about the attack was Liza Hamm, who was friends with McNeil and others in a “tight-knit group” that Stoynoff opened up to.

“Natasha has always been a vivacious person who wants to believe in the best of people, and this experience definitely messed with that outlook,” Hamm says. “But she is also a consummate professional. She told me that she asked to be taken off the Trump beat, but she tried her best to move past the experience and continue to do her job well.”

Back to top Go down

6 People Who Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff’s Story  Empty Re: 6 People Who Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff’s Story

Post by goodcitizn Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:05 pm

Are you Tracy?

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

6 People Who Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff’s Story  Empty Re: 6 People Who Corroborate Natasha Stoynoff’s Story

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:14 pm

goodcitizn wrote:Are you Tracy?

yes sir!

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:36 pm

Scarlet O'Hara wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:Are you Tracy?

yes sir!

:-) Hello!

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down