14 Things you shd have done before getting married...(internet wisdom). Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

14 Things you shd have done before getting married...(internet wisdom).

2 posters

Go down

14 Things you shd have done before getting married...(internet wisdom). Empty 14 Things you shd have done before getting married...(internet wisdom).

Post by Kris Sat May 07, 2011 11:45 am

http://www.tantalk.com/say-what/2354974-14-things-you-should-have-done-before-getting-married.html

#14 is my favorite..

Please feel free to add your own

Kris

Back to top Go down

14 Things you shd have done before getting married...(internet wisdom). Empty Re: 14 Things you shd have done before getting married...(internet wisdom).

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:57 am

haha.. my pick is #3....

Back to top Go down

14 Things you shd have done before getting married...(internet wisdom). Empty Re: 14 Things you shd have done before getting married...(internet wisdom).

Post by Kris Sat May 07, 2011 12:11 pm

#7 was never a problem..

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:19 pm

I've always fancied living on your own, something i nvr got a chnace to do 8-> and now i am married scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:20 pm

Kris wrote:#7 was never a problem..
7. Gobble the last slice of pizza without having to go through the 'No you have it, no really... Are you sure you don't mind...?

LOL... I realized this in about second year of my marriage.... when there was food on the table, and my husband woudl start asking me to 'have it have it', the fact was that HE wanted to have it. I was earlier naive enough to either pick it with a shrug and 'ok', or I would say 'no I am ok', and then after much delay he would say, 'ok fine I will take it'... I clued in much later to say, 'no K, you can have it'. That's all he wanted to hear I guess, but the dhakkan me took a long time to figure this out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:22 pm

wat abt shadi se pehle...who got to eat the last slice?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 07, 2011 12:31 pm

I clued in much later to say, 'no K, you can have it'.

>>>> This is where there shd be no formalities. When it comes to pizza, every man out for himself.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 07, 2011 12:34 pm

seven wrote:I've always fancied living on your own, something i nvr got a chnace to do 8-> and now i am married scratch

>>>> My problem was the opposite-- i lived on my own too long b4 tying the knot. The key, Seven, lies in finding roommates who are good cooks...Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sat May 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Kris wrote:http://www.tantalk.com/say-what/2354974-14-things-you-should-have-done-before-getting-married.html

#14 is my favorite..

Please feel free to add your own

Hello Tracy.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 07, 2011 12:40 pm

seven wrote:wat abt shadi se pehle...who got to eat the last slice?

Seven, What is shadi? 'Tis but a piece of paper, lass. Do we fundamentally alter ourselves when we get the DMV license? Likewise with marriage..Ergo, be yourself. Continue to did your heels in the dirt and fight for that last slice ... protocols be damned ;;

hahahaha

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:43 pm

CroMagnon wrote:

Hello Tracy.

HI.... confused ... aha, you were calling Kris as Tracy? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 07, 2011 12:47 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
CroMagnon wrote:

Hello Tracy.

HI.... confused ... aha, you were calling Kris as Tracy? LOL

>>> Which of us should be insulted now?

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:56 pm

Kris wrote:

>>> Which of us should be insulted now?

Smile

I think he meant to insult you... people make fun of me for being Tracy already.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sat May 07, 2011 1:01 pm

story of my life, trace, story of my life...

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 1:22 pm

Kris wrote:
seven wrote:wat abt shadi se pehle...who got to eat the last slice?

Seven, What is shadi? 'Tis but a piece of paper, lass. Do we fundamentally alter ourselves when we get the DMV license? Likewise with marriage..Ergo, be yourself. Continue to did your heels in the dirt and fight for that last slice ... protocols be damned ;;

hahahaha

hehe i meant it took 2 yrs after shadi and how many more b4 shadi to realise wat he means whn he says tracy u have it Razz
nvm.

Back to top Go down

Post by CroMagnon Sat May 07, 2011 1:30 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I think he meant to insult you... people make fun of me for being Tracy already.

Usually you are the one who posts such internet/facebook "pearls of wisdoms."

Didn't mean to insult any of you. Friendly banter yes, but no insult intended.
CroMagnon
CroMagnon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down