your south korean crush Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your south korean crush

3 posters

Go down

your south korean crush Empty your south korean crush

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp4YZdSz2aA

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

your south korean crush Empty Re: your south korean crush

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:58 pm

interesting, but maybe 30-50yrs from now we might end up making these changes in the dna itself, in vitro, so we have to see. ie if they don't screw up in vitro there will be genetically enhanced people around us. but basically fucked up.

im sure this is catchign up in india, that these indinas go off and get all kinds of procedures done. there are so many indina surgeons who go to europe to get trained in cosmetic procedures.

i'm actually happy with my looks and except for the intermittent truncal obesity i'm quite happy. but if everyone around me is getting physically or genetically modified i'll fall behind in the looks department. and all these fakesters will get all the IIT guys and i'll have to marry some random guy.

i'm upset. guys, what should i do?

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:15 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:interesting, but maybe 30-50yrs from now we might end up making these changes in the dna itself, in vitro, so we have to see. ie if they don't screw up in vitro there will be genetically enhanced people around us. but basically fucked up.

im sure this is catchign up in india, that these indinas go off and get all kinds of procedures done. there are so many indina surgeons who go to europe to get trained in cosmetic procedures.

i'm actually happy with my looks and except for the intermittent truncal obesity i'm quite happy. but if everyone around me is getting physically or genetically modified i'll fall behind in the looks department. and all these fakesters will get all the IIT guys and i'll have to marry some random guy.

IIT guys? They still in demand? Even in their 30s?

Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, color and forms. Am sure they gonna soon add plastic to this list, hahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:15 am

pravalika nanda wrote:interesting, but maybe 30-50yrs from now we might end up making these changes in the dna itself, in vitro, so we have to see. ie if they don't screw up in vitro there will be genetically enhanced people around us. but basically fucked up.

>>> Be yourself. These shortcuts don't seem healthy. I am also curious, even assuming there are no problems at the time of the procedure, what happens when the rest of the body ages? If the altered body part stays the same, doesn't that result in asymmetry? Happy new year.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:00 am

It looks most Chinese girls want to look like Fan BingBing (@ 12:00 in the video) --
your south korean crush E09901b7-bb86-4acd-94e3-ee93d2e301cc
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:21 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:It looks most Chinese girls want to look like Fan BingBing (@ 12:00 in the video) --
your south korean crush E09901b7-bb86-4acd-94e3-ee93d2e301cc
yeah she look slike she has had all those surgeries too, lol

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:25 am

Kris wrote:

>>> Be yourself. These shortcuts don't seem healthy. I am also curious, even assuming there are no problems at the time of the procedure, what happens when the rest of the body ages? If the altered body part stays the same, doesn't that result in asymmetry? Happy new year.
i was only kidding, i'm not upset at all. i do feel bad for the next generation though.
yes, they end up looking weird, check out sridevi now, she's beginning to have the michael jackson look. and then tina ambani. and kamal hassan's daughter - she's had the cheeks and nose done. there is the indian actress priyanka who works in american movies now - her very nose is disappearing in front our eyes!
thank you, happy new year to you also!

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down