who will get fired first? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

who will get fired first?

Go down

who will get fired first?

who will get fired first? I_vote_lcap100%who will get fired first? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
who will get fired first? I_vote_lcap0%who will get fired first? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

who will get fired first? Empty who will get fired first?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:52 am

given the current reports, who do you think will get fired first?

Back to top Go down

who will get fired first? Empty Re: who will get fired first?

Post by garam_kuta Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:06 pm

how about Flynn?
Perhaps, a long line of "You're Fired; Next Please", eh?

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:31 pm

garam_kuta wrote:how about Flynn?
Perhaps, a long line of "You're Fired; Next Please", eh?

oh ya... was just focusing on his bullshitting mouthpieces...

woohoo.. someone voted, and it was same as my vote.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:43 pm

hmm.. not fired, but almost... and I was wrong. good riddance, if she stays off-air. hated the moment her voice began streaming anywhere.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/02/22/media/kellyanne-conway-sidelined-from-tv/index.html

Conway has not given a television interview since early last week. On that Monday, she claimed that former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn had the president's "full confidence." Hours later, Flynn resigned.

The following day, Conway claimed Flynn had offered to resign, even though White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer said Trump had asked Flynn for his resignation.
She has not given a television interview since then.

Those statements, which came amid existing public scrutiny over Conway's credibility, led the president and his top advisers to conclude that her appearances were doing more harm than good for the administration, the sources said.

Conway was "off message," a White House source said.

Her absence from the airwaves has already lowered the level of controversy for the Trump White House, suggesting that the press office may be getting a better grip on its messaging strategy.

Even before the Flynn remarks, Conway had come under fire for encouraging Americans to purchase Ivanka Trump's clothing products -- a move House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Jason Chaffetz called "over the line" and "unacceptable."

"Clearly they're having much more of a drama-free week," a source close to the White House said. "Having Kellyanne off television is helping them."

Conway's absence is also seen as a victory for White House press secretary Sean Spicer. As CNN reported last week, several sources in and outside the White House believe Conway was responsible for leaking negative stories about Spicer to the press, and making his job harder by contradicting him in interviews.

Conway did not respond to a request for comment, but White House spokesperson Sarah Sanders dismissed the suggestion that Conway had been sidelined.

"This is another wild goose chase," Sanders said. "Kellyanne has a number of media appearances this week and also has a large portfolio at the WH and is spending significant time focusing on it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down