rockabye baby Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rockabye baby

Go down

rockabye baby Empty rockabye baby

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:36 am

Back to top Go down

rockabye baby Empty Re: rockabye baby

Post by Maria S Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:58 am

Hello Tracy!

Came by here after a long time, hope all is well with you.

The song seems peppy:)

One of my new favorites..

Sara Bareilles - She Used To Be Mine

Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:50 am

Nice song M... i can relate to many parts of it.

Life is good. You can call it stable at this point, atleast the crust. Lots of underlying tensions and stress flows underneath about what is to come.

among the stable are my weight. not able to lose the pounds, but not gaining either, without really trying *touchwood*. I had recently gotten unwell and was in the hospital for a day. All was well, no worries. I had asked them for reports but they never sent me. Mom thought i am hiding something. So when I recently visited parents, they sat me down and took my bp, and pricked my finger. In the good news, I don't have bp or sugar issues yet.

I would be lying if i said I don't have frequent and constant concern over my dad's well being. Even though I don't do anything outwardly to make things better for him. Other than that, both of my kids are going through changes, hence i have this regular antenna up in my head to sense any change in their tone/words/attitude/grades.

But that's life. How are things with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:25 pm

It is a relatable song about oneself, and also the beautiful pie women we know:)  When life happens..the changes are inevitable. Sara Bareilles is quite underrated, imo.

Good to know that you are feeling better, and visited your parents. One can survive almost anything, when health is okay. Nothing can replace the support and love of parents.

I am doing ok, like everyone have my share of challenges. 

Was trying to limit the time spent on watching/keeping up with the news, and stayed away from discussions about them. But, there are serious issues which I care about at the forefront now; health care and the supreme court nomination, which will directly affect us, have to keep up with what's going on. 

take care, always nice to interact with you.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:37 pm

Maria S wrote:It is a relatable song about oneself, and also the beautiful pie women we know:)  When life happens..the changes are inevitable. Sara Bareilles is quite underrated, imo.

Good to know that you are feeling better, and visited your parents. One can survive almost anything, when health is okay. Nothing can replace the support and love of parents.

I am doing ok, like everyone have my share of challenges. 

Was trying to limit the time spent on watching/keeping up with the news, and stayed away from discussions about them. But, there are serious issues which I care about at the forefront now; health care and the supreme court nomination, which will directly affect us, have to keep up with what's going on. 

take care, always nice to interact with you.

interesting.. coz i have just about begun talking about politics. I am still not too much into policies and ideologies. Just give me an item that kinda looks off, and i will keep digging it till it makes sense to me. Keeps me occupied hehe.

i deleted my earlier reply. Was too googlable lol.

But it reminded me of an incident. will post it next.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down