Putin says, "read my lips" no hacking...... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Putin says, "read my lips" no hacking......

4 posters

Go down

Putin says, "read my lips" no hacking...... Empty Putin says, "read my lips" no hacking......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:35 am

.....LOL....
.....I'm sure, Putin is having fun.....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/30/vladimir-putin-denies-us-election-interference-trump

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Putin says, "read my lips" no hacking...... Empty Re: Putin says, "read my lips" no hacking......

Post by Idéfix Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:58 am

Putin is the most trustworthy guy in the history of the world, believe me. He is even more trustworthy than me, and that's really hard, I have to tell you the truth, the absolute best most tremendous trust guy ever​ you will meet anywhere in your life. If he says he didn't hack, and the cyber is very complicated, I have to tell you folks, if he says that it must be true.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Putin says, "read my lips" no hacking...... Empty Re: Putin says, "read my lips" no hacking......

Post by Appalamma Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:40 am

Idéfix wrote:Putin is the most trustworthy guy in the history of the world, believe me. He is even more trustworthy than me, and that's really hard, I have to tell you the truth, the absolute best most tremendous trust guy ever​ you will meet anywhere in your life. If he says he didn't hack, and the cyber is very complicated, I have to tell you folks, if he says that it must be true.
I wish there is a like button!!

Appalamma

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:11 am

gotta admire the kremlin faggot. he's winning at destabilizing most of the western democracies without firing a single shot (no counting murders of his russian opponents) when the world thought he's done for, after oil prices plunged and their economy started shrinking. it's also not a mean feat, turning far right fascists ** in western world into doing his bidding to overthrow their own democracies. I think he'll be remembered as the most consequential russians of past 1000 yrs along with ivan III, peter the great, lenin and stalin.

** especially considering they were mortal enemies less than 70 yrs ago

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:18 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:gotta admire the kremlin faggot. he's winning at destabilizing most of the western democracies without firing a single shot (no counting murders of his russian opponents) when the world thought he's done for, after oil prices plunged and their economy started shrinking. it's also not a mean feat, turning far right fascists ** in western world into doing his bidding to overthrow their own democracies. I think he'll be remembered as the most consequential russians of past 1000 yrs along with ivan III, peter the great, lenin and stalin.

** especially considering they were mortal enemies less than 70 yrs ago
Yeah.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down