MulaiAzhagi Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MulaiAzhagi

3 posters

Go down

MulaiAzhagi Empty MulaiAzhagi

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:10 pm

This is about your question about Subramaniam Swamy. Does a guy who is sometimes pro Jayalalitha and on other occasions anti Jayalalitha and who keeps flip flopping back and forth between these two positions have any credibility to slam Nehru?

In view of his extreme anti-muslim statements (due to which he was fired as a visiting faculty by Harvard), i also wonder how good a relationship he is enjoying with his son in law considering one of his daughters is married to a muslim.

Back to top Go down

MulaiAzhagi Empty Re: MulaiAzhagi

Post by MulaiAzhagi Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:04 pm

Rashmun,

Dr. Swamy wanted to become the PM very badly. But he neither had a mass following nor had the discipline to keep his mouth shut and be a loyal member of any party. So as Ram Jethmalani said, Dr. Swamy became a political leper. The economist-cum-politician had to depend on Jayalalitha to get elected as an MP. For some reason, he fell out of favor with her and then filed a lot of corruption cases against her. For a long time, he was in political wilderness. Now he has come back by adopting a different strategy. He has non-hindu relatives. I think he might have told his Muslim son-in-law "look, I have to do this for political survival. Don't take it seriously."

In spite of all that, I still think he has India's welfare at heart and he is a man of great intellect. And he has never been tainted with corruption. It is just that he wants to be a minister again. What he said about Nehru might as well be true. We cannot totally dismiss Swamy's insights on everything just because he has been flip-flopping on many issues.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:35 pm

Laughing

Imagined if someone in real life address some one else as "Mulai azhagi" and the reaction he would get.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:43 pm

PS,

I am sure it depends on the situation:) And thousands of women with breast implants in the West can't get enough of it - although something is lost in translation in the English terms..don't quite have the sizzle or titillating power of it (pardon the pun!)
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down