when the alarm doesn't ring... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

when the alarm doesn't ring...

Go down

when the alarm doesn't ring... Empty when the alarm doesn't ring...

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 9:15 am

and you wake up 42 minutes after it's was supposed to go off, but still 12 minutes before you actually wake up normally.

Feel so cheated out of the snooze time that you love so much.

Back to top Go down

when the alarm doesn't ring... Empty Re: when the alarm doesn't ring...

Post by garam_kuta Wed May 03, 2017 9:38 am

fascinating... there is something about this 40 minutes..i have observed the same long ago, and since then, I set my real one 40 minutes after the first, which is just a kind of heads up.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 03, 2017 10:33 am

garam_kuta wrote:fascinating... there is something about this 40 minutes..i have observed the same long ago, and since then, I set my real one 40 minutes after the first, which is just a kind of heads up.

i set my alarm at like 6:00 am. the 0, 9 and 18 rings, i royally ignore... fumble to find the phone and launch the quickest press to turn it off.
Anywhere between 24-36 mark, i hear to see if xh is up and getting ready. If he is up, all good. if he isn't, i get out of the bed and waddle to his room, asking if he is going to work or wfh. regardless of the answer, i open son's room's door, and some mornings alert him to wake up.
Then I waddle back to my room, leaving my door open on the way back. sometimes mid-waddling, i realize i can't be walking like old women, so i correct my stance and walk straight and fast. At some point on the way up or back i use the bathroom. wash my eyes, rinse my mouth. then i come back to my bed, drink water, and drop, headfirst on the pillow.
some point after 30, I mix in sleep with random checks on whatsapp or fb or I just sleep. But I do give a quick glance on both to see if there is anything interesting/important.
if xh had woken up, he comes in my room somewhere between 40 and 00 to iron his shirt. I ask him to wake son up. If XH isn't there, i begin calling out son's name, telling him the time. 2-3 more calls, and by 03, the severity in my voice increases, and he gets up. most times he tries to fake that he's up. but i know from his voice when's he really up and when he's not.
Depending on how tired i am, i get up anytime after 55, and walk down. put water to boil for tea, split open a cardamom and dump it in the water. Follow it with a few small slices of ginger. then i begin preparing son's lunch. Once the tea has seeped in well, and the lunch is ready, I add milk, and sit and have my tea while playing different puzzles on my phone and/or reading more on whatsapp/fb/forums.
--
today, i woke up at 42 when xh knocked on the door, as i had locked it last night for whatever reason. Discovered to see my phone was off for whatever reason. Feeling cheated out of my routine, tried to make the most of my quality snoozing for the next 15 minutes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down