Interesting comment on Breitbart Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interesting comment on Breitbart

2 posters

Go down

Interesting comment on Breitbart Empty Interesting comment on Breitbart

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 07, 2017 11:37 am

There is no way in hell that Trump will win a second term if the bill is passed in its current state. The backbone of the country who voted for him will no longer have health coverage. The majority of Americans don't have the jobs to afford it even if they do have a job.
Fortunately I am not part of that group but the news won't let up when families begin to cry out for help, their faces all off the news sources and the anecdotal stories will not be ignored.
I was a Trump supporter but he has lied about EVERY DAMNED THING. I wish I can go back in time and vote in another Republican in the primaries. This is a depressing time for rural America, a depressing time for those who work service jobs, and a depressing time for 1099 construction workers who will have lapsed insurance protection due to high and low times in jobs.
Many will die.....maybe its cleaning out the weak, but is that what America is about? Our history certainly says it is.
BTW Obama has proved to work way harder than this clown and actually did what he said he was going to do domestically. Trump has lost my complete support and respect.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Interesting comment on Breitbart Empty Re: Interesting comment on Breitbart

Post by Guest Sun May 07, 2017 2:38 pm

guess this is why you don't ask Bannon to go sit in the corner...

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Sun May 07, 2017 3:54 pm

Reference ?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down