Willard is running (bad news for Donny Schithole) Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Willard is running (bad news for Donny Schithole)

3 posters

Go down

Willard is running (bad news for Donny Schithole) Empty Willard is running (bad news for Donny Schithole)

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:57 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/politics/mitt-romney-donald-trump/index.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Willard is running (bad news for Donny Schithole) Empty Re: Willard is running (bad news for Donny Schithole)

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:13 pm

Will Willard toe the line and promptly pull down trousers and present arse to Donny Schithole, or will he be a thorn like Jeff Flake and John McCain?
Not clear. Hoping for the latter.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Willard is running (bad news for Donny Schithole) Empty Re: Willard is running (bad news for Donny Schithole)

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:30 pm

Willard live:

http://www.cnn.com/specials/live-video-3

Boy he is intellectually at a whole other place from D.Schithole!
He's showing all these cool ppt slides and CNN is not showing them :-(
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Jan 16, 2018 1:55 pm

Unlike Trump, Romney was a successful businessman. I didn't like his hard right turn on most issues in 2012, but he is not a "fucking moron" like Trump. If he runs, he will probably win and my sense is that he will be more like Flake and McCain than the senators who are willing to lie for the predisent.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:18 pm

Ummmm

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/21/us/politics/trump-republican-critics-need-support.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:34 pm

Donald Trump has grabbed the GOP right in the pussy. When he's a tsar('s puppet), they let him do it.

When it is finally time to ditch Trump, the Romneys, Ryans and Rubios will highlight the few occasions when they stood up to him, and gaslight Republicans into forgetting how they enabled Trump when that fit their own purposes.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:47 pm

How quickly you dither, Mr. Kaan. Just a few posts up you were all praise for Romney.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:50 pm

Hellsangel wrote:How quickly you dither, Mr. Kaan. Just a few posts up you were all praise for Romney.
That's entirely down to your inability to understand what I actually said.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:53 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:How quickly you dither, Mr. Kaan. Just a few posts up you were all praise for Romney.
Sure, Mr Kaan. You are so clever that you can't even walk back your own claims. Kind of like your smug cleverness until November 8 2016.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:54 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Sure. You are so clever that you can't even walk back your own claims. Kind of like your smug cleverness until November 8 2016.
Your obsession with 2016 is boring.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:56 pm

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Sure. You are so clever that you can't even walk back your own claims. Kind of like your smug cleverness until November 8 2016.
I know you are embarrassed by your own smugness but are too smug to admit it, Mr Kaan
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:03 am

Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
I know you are embarrassed by your own smugness but are too smug to admit it, Mr Kaan
You are not making any sense, and you know it. So go ahead and have the last word.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:05 am

Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
Idéfix wrote:
You are not making any sense, and you know it. So go ahead and have the last word.
And you can keep pretending to be dense when it comes to your smugness, Mr Kaan.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:39 am

Let's hope Willard's LDS sensibilities take over. That demographic is a touch weird, but fundamentally decent folks. They held their nose and voted for the leper. I don't think Willard has to suck up to leper to make his constituents happy.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:52 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Let's hope Willard's LDS sensibilities take over. That demographic is a touch weird, but fundamentally decent folks. They held their nose and voted for the leper. I don't think Willard has to suck up to leper to make his constituents happy.
Hmm. Like some decent democrats who held their nose and voted for Shrillery?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down