me, the nomad Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me, the nomad

Go down

me, the nomad Empty me, the nomad

Post by Guest Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:29 pm

https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnmauldin/2016/06/24/millennials-are-doomed-to-face-an-existential-crisis-that-will-define-the-rest-of-their-lives/#12f0ccf575b0

Nomads are the fourth and final archetype. They are children during the “Awakening” periods of cultural chaos. Unlike the overly indulged and protected prophets, nomads go through childhood with minimal supervision and guidance. They learn early in life not to trust society’s basic institutions. They come of age as individualistic pragmatists.
The most recent nomads are Generation X, born in the 1960s and 1970s. Their earliest memories are of faraway war, urban protests, no-fault divorce, and broken homes.

Now entering midlife, Generation X is trying to give its own children a better experience. They find success elusive because they distrust large institutions and have no strong connections to public life. They prefer to stay out of the spotlight and trust only themselves. Their story is still unfolding today.

me, the nomad Https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fjohnmauldin%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F06%2FMillennials-Are-Doomed-to-Face-an-Existential-Crisis-That-Will-Define-the-Rest-of-Their-Lives1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum