President Trump’s historic jobs achievement Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Trump’s historic jobs achievement

+2
confuzzled dude
silvermani
6 posters

Go down

President Trump’s historic jobs achievement Empty President Trump’s historic jobs achievement

Post by silvermani Sun May 06, 2018 2:23 am

This historically low unemployment isn’t part of a natural pattern — like the weather — as some left-wing pundits imply. It’s a result of the pro-business public policies created and implemented by President Trump and Republicans in Congress.
Exhibit A is the historic tax cuts passed late last year. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act delivered the biggest tax relief for small businesses in American history, reduced the tax burden on the middle class, and brought the corporate rate in line with international standards.
ADVERTISEMENT
Taken together, the tax cuts are putting more money in Americans’ paychecks and on companies’ balance sheets. This leads to more spending, more investment and more jobs. It also means employers will pay higher wages, which are growing at their fastest pace in a decade.
No wonder small business optimism is at an all-time high. According to a national poll of small businesses by the organization that I lead, the Job Creators Network, respondents support the Republican tax cuts by a margin of 10-to-1.                      http://thehill.com/opinion/finance/386319-president-trumps-historic-jobs-achievement
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

President Trump’s historic jobs achievement Empty Re: President Trump’s historic jobs achievement

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 06, 2018 9:02 am

Trumptards should look back at Trump's own claims about unemployment rate and should stop talking out of both sides of their mouths. Which number is he talking about now? did he create jobs for those 42% unemployed Americans, as Trump claimed during his campaign? or is he relying on the same fake numbers used by previous administration(s)?

My bad, I forgot, there is no word called "honesty" or anything that resembles, in Trump's dictionary, and with your constant and fervent support of this pathological liar who has no ethics whatsoever, you're digging yourself deeper and deeper into a hole.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

President Trump’s historic jobs achievement Empty Re: President Trump’s historic jobs achievement

Post by Kudanthaikaaran Sun May 06, 2018 10:37 am

There is no simple way to prove the exact degree of correlation between any tax regulation and the impact on specific outcomes such as job numbers. We can only model this stuff and approximate error rates in such correlation.

But it stand to reason that if you are going to blame a president for unemployment, you should also laud him for low unemployment. 

Statistics and opinions aside, what I see first hand is that my paycheck has very slightly gone up, my healthcare bill has come down - my insurance premium went up very slightly but that's because I chose Gold level vs Silver level coverage this year; my prescription meds cost me less now because the copay is lower and in fact my cholesterol pill became zero copay.

I also see dozens of companies have repariated cash reserves from abroad and are using taht money to either build or distribute cash to shareholders such as me.

So overall it does seem like this administration is doing something right.

Trump is a digusting guy who makes us all cringe whenever he opens his mouth; But then it is no worse than what Clinton did. They are all screwed up rascals.

Kudanthaikaaran

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun May 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Fake news! As Trump himself has pointed out, DOL statistics cannot be trusted.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Sun May 06, 2018 8:23 pm

silvermani wrote:This historically low unemployment isn’t part of a natural pattern — like the weather — as some left-wing pundits imply. It’s a result of the pro-business public policies created and implemented by President Trump and Republicans in Congress.
Exhibit A is the historic tax cuts passed late last year. The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act delivered the biggest tax relief for small businesses in American history, reduced the tax burden on the middle class, and brought the corporate rate in line with international standards.
ADVERTISEMENT
Taken together, the tax cuts are putting more money in Americans’ paychecks and on companies’ balance sheets. This leads to more spending, more investment and more jobs. It also means employers will pay higher wages, which are growing at their fastest pace in a decade.
No wonder small business optimism is at an all-time high. According to a national poll of small businesses by the organization that I lead, the Job Creators Network, respondents support the Republican tax cuts by a margin of 10-to-1.                      http://thehill.com/opinion/finance/386319-president-trumps-historic-jobs-achievement
Moron/Idiot Sir,

Donald Trump said the unemployment rate may be 42 percent (Sept 2015) when it was 5.1 percent

Don't believe what the labor department says, Smile the unemployment rate may be 40% now a 2 percent drop since 2015.

Baby,

You get your news from the right website. You ARE over the hill.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun May 06, 2018 8:36 pm

If the numbers are fake now then they were fake during Obummer's time as well. Smugtards were drooling over the numbers then but now seek refuge in the "fake numbers" theory. Hypocrisy at its best. My post has served its purpose.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun May 06, 2018 9:10 pm

silvermani wrote:If the numbers are fake now then they were fake during Obummer's time as well. Smugtards were drooling over the numbers then but now seek refuge in the "fake numbers" theory. Hypocrisy at its best. My post has served its purpose.
huh! It was trump who mocked these numbers in first place and now shamelessly hiding behind those numbers. I'm afraid you're turning into another Trump alike.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon May 07, 2018 8:57 am

silvermani wrote:If the numbers are fake now then they were fake during Obummer's time as well. Smugtards were drooling over the numbers then but now seek refuge in the "fake numbers" theory. Hypocrisy at its best. My post has served its purpose.
What?

You lost your marbles baby?

Read this...

- Sept 2015, Unemployment rate was 5.1%. Pussy-gabber said it's 42%Pussy-gabber did not agree with Labor stats.
- May 2018,  Unemployment rate is 3.9%. Pussy-grabber agrees with labor stats and boasts.

Moron,

Who is the fucking hypocrite, other then Pussy-grabber and you?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 07, 2018 9:20 am

Massive irony alert!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 07, 2018 7:50 pm

I learned in this thread: it is important to focus on anonymous posters on a thread and try to establish them as hypocrites, while studiously ignoring the rank hypocrisy of the elected president of the United States!
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down