the united states of toxins Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the united states of toxins

Go down

the united states of toxins Empty the united states of toxins

Post by Guest Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:23 am

they keep making fun for NJ for its factories but it's surprisingly lower in the list... 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/priceonomics/2017/11/07/the-most-and-least-toxic-places-in-america/

the united states of toxins Https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fpriceonomics%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F11%2Fimage6-1200x1124

the united states of toxins Https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Fpriceonomics%2Ffiles%2F2017%2F11%2Fimage1

Back to top Go down

the united states of toxins Empty Re: the united states of toxins

Post by Kris Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:25 pm

A joke I heard many years ago:

Why does NJ have the most number of toxic waste dumps and California the most number of lawyers? Jersey got to pick first. Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 04, 2018 9:41 am

lol... 

someone i know was a doc in CA. He got divorced twice, and lost half his estate. After the second one, he said screw it, join them when you can't beat them, and went ahead and learned law, and begin practicing, in both the fields. His third marriage is still going strong. His son also I think did law, and now the father and son sue all over CA. I happened to attend a wedding where his first wife also came. Looked like those typical super glam desi aunties they show in tv and movies, black shimmering sari, jewels, fur coat, perfumes... she was a very sweet and loving person actually, no idea what happened years ago, but could see why uncle *needed* to become a lawyer, lol, especially if the second one was also living it big.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down