Intra-Gulti war led to Student stabbing in London. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intra-Gulti war led to Student stabbing in London.

+3
MulaiAzhagi
Jeremiah Mburuburu
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

Intra-Gulti war led to Student stabbing in London. Empty Intra-Gulti war led to Student stabbing in London.

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:04 am

Hmmm....What can we say....

What can we say.... We need to see the girl's pic to see if she is worth the fight and the caste angle.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Intra-Gulti war led to Student stabbing in London. Empty Re: Intra-Gulti war led to Student stabbing in London.

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:29 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:....

What can we say.... We need to see the girl's pic to see if she is worth the fight and the caste angle.
excerpt: The Metropolitan Police in London on Sunday arrested three Indian students, Arava Amareswar, Balguri Sai Kishore and Nishant Puttapaka, and booked them in the attempt to murder case.

there's no mention of "penius" seetharamayya, sandeep sathyanarayana, or rahul ramanamurthy.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Intra-Gulti war led to Student stabbing in London. Empty Re: Intra-Gulti war led to Student stabbing in London.

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:07 pm

===> We already know that it was a Reddy who was stabbed eight times.

My educated guess is the following.

1. The girl must be Brahmin
2. The killers were Kammas.

Last edited by MulaiAzhagi on Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:09 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:

===> We already know that it was a Reddy who was stabbed eight time.

Absolutely right!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:12 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:

please also submit the logic behind these educated guesses.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:27 pm

adding that she lived at LB Nagar in Hyderabad before going to London for further studies. All the youths are from LB Nagar, except Charan, who lived at Chaitanyapuri.

====> Thirty years ago, a typical desi who went abroad to study made friends or stayed with other international students or desis from different parts of India. It gave him or her an opportunity to learn other cultures and different perspectives. Now it looks like the kids from the same street or ward as propagandhi would say embark on a charted flight when they leave India. No wonder desis live in ghettos in white man's land.

A few years ago, I was working at Fannie Mae with a kid from Andhra. He wanted to go back to Freddie Mac where he used to work before. I asked him why. "Because my classmates from Guntur Engineering college are there."

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 pm

MulaiAzhagi wrote:

===> Oops. The guy is still alive.

My apologies for the mistake.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:06 pm

It appears there are no Kammas in that group. From what little I can figure out from the surnames in the story --- Reddy is of course a Reddy, Arava is a Maala (Dalit, generally rich Dalits), Puttapaka - I guess is from the Shaali (Weavers) community, Bulguri - I guess is from the Vaishya community. These are only guesses. Sometimes same surnames appear in different communities (especially if they are ancestral village names).

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:08 pm

http://www.london.edu/programmes/mba/feesandfinancing.html

===> The tution for th MBA course at LBS costs 57,000 pounds. Let us round it off to 60,000 pounds.

There are six kids involved.

That makes it 6 x 60,000 = 360,000 pounds these kids would have paid upfront.

Plus the living expenses they had incurred so far.

All this money down the drain.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:28 pm

Why did the stupid girl run away with Charan Raj. Seriously, people are so misplaced these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:06 pm

I am waiting for Sar Bhoj Paparajan to enlighten us with more information about the girl.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:36 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Why did the stupid girl run away with Charan Raj. Seriously, people are so misplaced these days.

>>>> Maybe it is a name association thing. She may have seen him a stand-in for Charan Singh which may set her heart aflutter. These young girls and their dreams, I tell you

Smile

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:56 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Why did the stupid girl run away with Charan Raj. Seriously, people are so misplaced these days.

simple. As a gult, she is fascinated by naarthie name. So it was easy for her to go after charan.

ask padre if u hv any doubt.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:55 am

Well. Too bad. This fascination will make her face criminal charges as well. As a righteous bhartiya nari, she should have stayed back and asked him to surrender too. And if he was running, then find and turn him in.

Kids these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:31 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Well. Too bad. This fascination will make her face criminal charges as well. As a righteous bhartiya nari, she should have stayed back and asked him to surrender too. And if he was running, then find and turn him in.

Kids these days.

I can't follow all the names (esp. naarthie names) in this storyline - who's Surrender now?

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down