Ha ha ha.... The Worst Indian PM wins back in a thumping majority Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ha ha ha.... The Worst Indian PM wins back in a thumping majority

4 posters

Go down

Ha ha ha.... The Worst Indian PM wins back in a thumping majority Empty Ha ha ha.... The Worst Indian PM wins back in a thumping majority

Post by southindian Thu May 23, 2019 8:49 am

Indians know India and Indians know what they want.

Indians are getting electricity, gas cylinders, toilets, free healthcare for the very poor, bank accounts for poor. Low inflation and food prices.

The caste, religion divide has failed. The fake fear in Muslims by opposition and NDTV has failed. Muslim women and men voted for BJP.

Indians have brought back Modi to govern with majority for next 5 years.

THIS is the NEW INDIA.

CD, you know NOTHING about your previous country. Smile RIP

LOK SABHA ELECTION RESULT 2019
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Ha ha ha.... The Worst Indian PM wins back in a thumping majority Empty Re: Ha ha ha.... The Worst Indian PM wins back in a thumping majority

Post by Seva Lamberdar Thu May 23, 2019 12:57 pm

Amazing!
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Ha ha ha.... The Worst Indian PM wins back in a thumping majority Empty Re: Ha ha ha.... The Worst Indian PM wins back in a thumping majority

Post by confuzzled dude Thu May 23, 2019 7:19 pm

southindian wrote:Indians know India and Indians know what they want.

Indians are getting electricity, gas cylinders, toilets, free healthcare for the very poor, bank accounts for poor. Low inflation and food prices.

The caste, religion divide has failed. The fake fear in Muslims by opposition and NDTV has failed. Muslim women and men voted for BJP.

THIS is the NEW INDIA.

I'm glad that I left my birth country before it turned into a shit hole. BTW, you're right, I know nothing about North India which looks more and more like Saudi Arabia, especially, when it comes to the flavor of Hinduism practiced in North India.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Fri May 24, 2019 7:28 am

Hahaha, loving this! 5 more years of whining from the illiberals! Modi is a giant among midgets. Dynastic douchebags, Tuglaqian Aaptards, democracy destroyer Momtaz Banerjee and the rest of the deplorables disntegrated like pillars of salt and started bickering about reasons for defeat even before election results were out!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri May 24, 2019 11:08 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

THIS is the NEW INDIA.

I'm glad that I left my birth country before it turned into a shit hole. BTW, you're right, I know nothing about North India which looks more and more like Saudi Arabia, especially, when it comes to the flavor of Hinduism practiced in North India.
Yup! You know NOTHING. Period. Smile

NorthIndian is no Saudi and SouthIndia is no pious land. NorthIndia is progressing and voting for Modi..
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 25, 2019 5:18 pm

southindian wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

THIS is the NEW INDIA.

Yup! You know NOTHING. Period. Smile

NorthIndian is no Saudi and SouthIndia is no pious land. NorthIndia is progressing and voting for Modi..

Good for you and your North India, if you believe in it. But the below quote (from the atlantic) is what I think is happening around the world and which can never be good for anybody

"Religions change—that’s as timeless as time. But the transformation currently under way in Hinduism is among the most significant in modern history. It has much in common with similar changes taking place in Islam, Buddhism, and Christianity: Why are so many radical Islamists poorly versed in the Koran? How can Buddhist monks sworn to nonviolence lead pogroms in Myanmar and Sri Lanka? Why do evangelical Christians care so much about issues never mentioned by Jesus, such as abortion and homosexuality? The answer is not always hypocrisy. For many today, religion is less a matter of what you believe, or even what you do, than of who you are."

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat May 25, 2019 5:45 pm

Speaking of North India's progress...

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Sun May 26, 2019 2:06 am

Glad to have left India but now the US has Trump as President! And most likely he will get re-elected. Whiners running out of places to hide!
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down