A friendly note to CNN Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly note to CNN

4 posters

Go down

A friendly note to CNN Empty A friendly note to CNN

Post by charvaka Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:37 am

I have your channel on mute while working at my hotel. I have been looking at the screen off and on for the last 3 hours. Would you please leave the dead woman alone? Your "#1" story is about her funeral. And the "#2" story is about whether she had money problems. Aren't you at least slightly ashamed at what you are doing? Didn't they teach you all to do better things at journalism school? Is the world such a singularly uninteresting place? Fox News has more viewers than you and MSNBC combined, and this is your way of trying to come back from the brink or irrelevance?

Fuck you. More to the point, fuck me for having your channel on at all.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

A friendly note to CNN Empty Re: A friendly note to CNN

Post by Kris Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:50 am

My wife had the TV on CNN. I never realized how much of an idiot Nancy Grace was until today. Maybe this is the first time I have paid any attention to her.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:53 am

that's why they have sports and old sitcom reruns on TV. and national geographic channels. so you dont have to live with 24x7 news bullshit

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:00 am

Carvaka!

3 Hours after watching the F-ing (as in Freaking Cable News Networks) usually circling the dead celebrities like Vultures with endless repetitions...you are still intact and sane..you need a F-ing (as in fab) Award!

Seriously, there is something very tasteless about so called journalism these days. Naturally there is some human curiosity after the death of a famous person..but. ignoring "real news" and just going on and on..is disgusting, imo. CNN seems right up there with the TV version of the National Enquirer..these days.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down