Showdown by the Sidewalk Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Showdown by the Sidewalk

Go down

Showdown by the Sidewalk Empty Showdown by the Sidewalk

Post by Hellsangel Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:17 pm

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Showdown by the Sidewalk Empty Re: Showdown by the Sidewalk

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:43 pm

oh of course YOU will love this fight, since the dog is running away, whimpering.

anyway, seen dozens of cat-dog fights growing up. Our pet dog, who was pretty ferocious, with any cat of nearby army people, who walked into our house or yard. 80% of them would be him barking relentlessly, with the cat perched on top of something, glaring with a raised back.

Many times the cat would leave if he/she found a safe exit. But if not, then my nanny would diffuse this by managing to take the dog somewhere else, and take us away too saying, 'the cats aims straight for the throat, never mess with it'.

I still did. Would pick up one or the other and bring it home, and play with them. Until one who scratched me so bad, that in broad daylight, my mom could see those stretch marks on my face up until my late teens.

Ofcourse then at 19, I had chicken pox, and then I had years of middle aged acne issues, so I can't show you the cat scratch marks any more, but that whining for some other day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:45 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:oh of course YOU will love this fight, since the dog is running away, whimpering.

anyway, seen dozens of cat-dog fights growing up. Our pet dog, who was pretty ferocious, with any cat of nearby army people, who walked into our house or yard. 80% of them would be him barking relentlessly, with the cat perched on top of something, glaring with a raised back.

Many times the cat would leave if he/she found a safe exit. But if not, then my nanny would diffuse this by managing to take the dog somewhere else, and take us away too saying, 'the cats aims straight for the throat, never mess with it'.

I still did. Would pick up one or the other and bring it home, and play with them. Until one who scratched me so bad, that in broad daylight, my mom could see those stretch marks on my face up until my late teens.

Ofcourse then at 19, I had chicken pox, and then I had years of middle aged acne issues, so I can't show you the cat scratch marks any more, but that whining for some other day.

when is the autobiography coming out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down