Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?

+3
charvaka
doofus_maximus
chameli
7 posters

Go down

Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?

Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_lcap8%Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_lcap0%Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_lcap8%Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_lcap25%Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_lcap25%Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_lcap0%Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_lcap17%Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_lcap17%Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   I_vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   Empty Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:21 pm

Apologies to those whose names were left out. this forum allows a maximum of 10 choices in polls.

Back to top Go down

Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   Empty Re: Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?

Post by chameli Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:16 pm

rashmun

I hang my head down in shame at this one

I am anything but balanced .. living on life's edge ..leaning towards friends who are as mad as me
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   Empty Re: Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:18 pm

I am happy to see that the Mutual Admiration Society is thriving and spreading all over this forum.

May your tribe live long and prosper.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:29 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:I am happy to see that the Mutual Admiration Society is thriving and spreading all over this forum.

May your tribe live long and prosper.
You run the risk of being pronounced a gult soon. Mind it!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:39 pm

chameli wrote:rashmun

I hang my head down in shame at this one

I am anything but balanced .. living on life's edge ..leaning towards friends who are as mad as me

not sure if this was in jest or if u were serious. if the latter then my advice is:

1. realize that you are intelligent.
2. Eat right. Get plenty of exercise.
3. Aim for harmony and balance in your mind and your lifestyle. people achieve this through different ways. you will have to find the way that works for you. it could be reading, yoga, gymming, playing some sport, etc.
4. if you are religious, i would suggest you start going to a local temple to pray on a regular basis. Or just make a small pooja room in your home and pray for some time every day.

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:40 pm

Oh I would be honored to be labeled a Gult by Trashman.

Then I can be the target to his pithy sayings such as 'Gulti does Ulti', followed by thigh-slaps and guffaws.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:43 pm

doofus_maximus wrote:Oh I would be honored to be labeled a Gult by Trashman.

Then I can be the target to his pithy sayings such as 'Gulti does Ulti', followed by thigh-slaps and guffaws.

Duffer_Max you are not a gult, but an honorary Gult. The Gult Tribal Loyalty Club is open only to Gults and honorary gults (i.e. to people with no self-respect who are not Gults but wish to be a part of the Gult clique)

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:45 pm

farao

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:Or just make a small pooja room in your home and pray for some time every day.
Also install a small Jahangiri-style portrait of Jahanpanah Badshah-e-Hind Shahanshah Jalaluddin Mohammad in said pooja room.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:46 pm

I voted myself. Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:

Duffer_Max you are not a gult, but an honorary Gult. The Gult Tribal Loyalty Club is open only to Gults and honorary gults (i.e. to people with no self-respect who are not Gults but wish to be a part of the Gult clique)
Oh, new definition of gult: anybody who calls Rashmun on his craptacular illogic (scientific term for bullshit).
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:48 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I voted myself. Cool
I voted Kris. I voted Kris on the star poll too. Kris rocks.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:51 pm

charvaka wrote:

I don't care who's wrong or right,
I just don't wanna lose no more....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:53 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Oh, new definition of gult: anybody who calls Rashmun on his craptacular illogic (scientific term for bullshit).

Look at this buffoon. For years and years he kept praising my history and philosophy posts without being able to detect any logical error in those posts. Craptacular logic is an apt synonym for PP logic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Since I am *fair and balanced, did not vote in any of the polls.

*Thanks you to the voters who agree and voted!

I guess Kris and I have to duel it out..well, on second thought, don't think I can take on Kris, since the "Founder of the Forum" has spoken and has revealed his vote (feels like "he is the Super Pac behind Kris")..think I have no chance- and graciously withdraw and make the duel a duet! Congrats Nominee/Winner Kris:cheers: !

This whole thing is so amusing..I don't know where you'll find the interest and energy to keep up Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   459784477!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:02 pm

Maria S wrote:Since I am *fair and balanced, did not vote in any of the polls.

*Thanks for those who agree and voted!

I guess Kris and I have to duel it out..well, on second thought, don't think I can take on Kris, since the "Founder of the Forum" has spoken and has revealed his vote (feels like "he is the Super Pac behind Kris")..think I have no chance- and graciously withdraw and make the duel a duet! Congrats Nominee/Winner Kris!

This whole thing is so amusing..I don't know where you'll find the interest and energy to keep up Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   459784477!

Since the Forum Founder's reputation is in tatters, and he is totally discredited, there is no need for you to worry about what he thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:05 pm

LOL!

Obviously, I am kidding- teasing Carvaka!

Thanks for the reassurance:)

You take it easy too, and take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 pm

Who is the most balanced poster on this forum?   Deadhorse

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:43 pm

rashmun ,

sweet of you to pay attention to what i said here..

you know how some people are an extreme ..they have no goal ...just floating reaffirming life on a daily basis .. ? thats me

I get in good exercise i eat poorly ..i am not religious

and now that you have told me of my intelligence .. i am thrilled Smile
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:56 pm

chameli wrote:rashmun ,

sweet of you to pay attention to what i said here..

you know how some people are an extreme ..they have no goal ...just floating reaffirming life on a daily basis .. ? thats me

I get in good exercise i eat poorly ..i am not religious

and now that you have told me of my intelligence .. i am thrilled Smile

i am sure you will be fine. have fun always. listen to good music. eat healthy food. and yes, get married and have kids.

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:52 am

Rashmun ,

that's fatherly advice Smile) appreciate it

Will kids make me balanced or throw me completely out of gear ?

I wonder
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:56 am

chameli wrote:Rashmun ,

that's fatherly advice Smile) appreciate it

Will kids make me balanced or throw me completely out of gear ?

I wonder

Kids are always good for you. trust me on this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:Apologies to those whose names were left out. this forum allows a maximum of 10 choices in polls.

Why are you apologizing to yourself? Or you never considered yourself a "balanced" person even in the "others" segment?

Or are you afraid that you might vote for someone else even if you included your name in the list?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:07 pm

all wrong choices...

It should've been

1. Men

2. Women

3. Men with women sounding handles

4. Women with men sounding handles

5. Handles they don't identify with gender

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:22 pm

Sasthi wrote:all wrong choices...

It should've been

1. Men

2. Women

3. Men with women sounding handles

4. Women with men sounding handles

5. Handles they don't identify with gender

You mean MEN are the MOST balanced?....Wink

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:28 pm

Someone asked me the same question lately and I told him..."You see the gender discriminations are highly explicit and implicitly we are all one and the same. To give a spiritual angel - God don't discriminate!"

LOL

I don't mean most of the things, I say. Smile

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:32 pm

Sasthi wrote:Someone asked me the same question lately and I told him..."You see the gender discriminations are highly explicit and implicitly we are all one and the same. To give a spiritual angel - God don't discriminate!"

LOL

I don't mean most of the things, I say. Smile

Are you confirming my statement that Men are more balanced than women?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:49 pm

Nope! God don't discriminate...and ppl like God don't discriminate as well.

P.S: I am god like ppl. LOL

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:34 pm

charvaka wrote:

Same here. I voted for Kris on both the polls. Kris rocks....yeah baby! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:41 pm

whoa, I got two votes. when did this happen.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:whoa, I got two votes. when did this happen.

LOL! You seem so surprised, Trace, to the point of 'I can't believe this' Razz.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down