Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?

+7
doofus_maximus
Hellsangel
Maria S
Another Brick
Rekz
Kris
charvaka
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?

Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_lcap7%Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_lcap20%Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 3 ]
Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_lcap47%Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_rcap 47% 
[ 7 ]
Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_lcap7%Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_lcap0%Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_lcap0%Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_lcap19%Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 15

Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  Empty Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  Empty Re: Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:38 pm

Truthseeker-his behana. He was such an entertainer! I'm sure he's going to get the most votes. He's got a huge following here, what with a fan club on his name and their frequent reminiscences of his histrionics and all.

Back to top Go down

Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  Empty Re: Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?

Post by charvaka Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 pm

I voted for Sandilya.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:03 pm

charvaka wrote:I voted for Sandilya.

so did two of Rashu's ids.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:07 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:

so did two of Rashu's ids.
lol!

What do you have against my guruvu-gaaru?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:11 pm

>>> I am not voting unless Muthukmarrrr is on the list. hahaha

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:04 pm

kinnera wrote:Truthseeker-his behana. He was such an entertainer! I'm sure he's going to get the most votes. He's got a huge following here, what with a fan club on his name and their frequent reminiscences of his histrionics and all.

TS cyclops
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:08 pm

kinnera wrote:Truthseeker-his behana. He was such an entertainer! I'm sure he's going to get the most votes. He's got a huge following here, what with a fan club on his name and their frequent reminiscences of his histrionics and all.

>>>Don't know- more of a Newt kinda thing- people get tired of the schtick/ if you know what I mean

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:09 am

Kris wrote:

roflll. muthukumarr and those assorted handles who were mighty interested in participating in "Deala Or No Deala" programme and determinedly pursued their quest (of finding out the procedure to participate) despite not getting any answers. it would have been a tough choice if both these specimens were on the list.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:40 am

your guruvu gaaru still pines for you: http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/kancha-and-carvakavaka-probably-like-this-event-at-osmania-u-1132768.htm#1132768

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:41 am

Another Brick wrote:
Kris wrote:

roflll. muthukumarr and those assorted handles who were mighty interested in participating in "Deala Or No Deala" programme and determinedly pursued their quest (of finding out the procedure to participate) despite not getting any answers. it would have been a tough choice if both these specimens were on the list.

>>>> Yes, yes, I do remember that unsurpassed tenacity and felt we would be remiss if we didn't think him worthy of mention along with the other gents nominated. It is of course another matter that he would have the Kennedy-esque charm of TS to contend with, but life is unfair that way and I am sure Muthukumarrrrr knows that.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:02 am

Carvaka misses Sandilya..Sandilya misses Carvaka..Everyone misses TS..and TS misses everyone and himself in his own way in deep purple shades..

Me? Been there, done that! Remember we dog people can't hide our feelings..if we miss someone- we'll sit still with sad eyes and pout for a few..but, then we get up and follow, find you..and show you- how much you were missed:)!

If you all don't want to go back to Sulekha (which is understandable)..Facebook has many Sulekhalite groups- past and present with some forum members too.

Seriously, life is too short..not to let people (real and in virtual worlds) if we truly miss them know..if we can find them..just my view!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:00 am

Maria S wrote:Carvaka misses Sandilya..Sandilya misses Carvaka..Everyone misses TS..and TS misses everyone and himself in his own way in deep purple shades..

Me? Been there, done that! Remember we dog people can't hide our feelings..if we miss someone- we'll sit still with sad eyes and pout for a few..but, then we get up and follow, find you..and show you- how much you were missed:)!

If you all don't want to go back to Sulekha (which is understandable)..Facebook has many Sulekhalite groups- past and present with some forum members too.

Seriously, life is too short..not to let people (real and in virtual worlds) if we truly miss them know..if we can find them..just my view!

Why are you here, Maria?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:08 am

Maria S wrote:and TS misses everyone and himself in his own way in deep purple shades..

Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  3077217049

Back to top Go down

Post by doofus_maximus Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:18 am

Maria S wrote:Carvaka misses Sandilya..Sandilya misses Carvaka..Everyone misses TS..and TS misses everyone and himself in his own way in deep purple shades..

why is this even in the discussion?

For me, I miss Restricted Soul and his updates on all things Bollywood/cricket/Sania/Saina.

So I voted for other.
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:34 am

I would've checked all. Is the old CH active? *Sigh!*

I miss Rekz...where is she?

I miss SP...what happened to him?

I am so lazy today...wish someone makes a good breakfast for me. Btw, all your movie recos were good, watched them all. I liked Barney much better. hehe

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Hellsangel wrote:[quote="
Why are you here, Maria?

Good question Angel..I ask myself that all the time.. "Why are you here, Maria? What is the purpose of your presence on this beautiful planet?"..and so on..and so forth!

Just in case it's not an existential question..kindly read the paragraphs above I have typed in excruciating detail:) about missing people..so..duh, I missed those I have interacted with over years- and felt the respect and affection was mutual:)

There I said it..want more explanations? Sorry..this is exhausting..Very Happy!

So, why are you here?
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:36 pm

Maria S wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:[quote="
Why are you here, Maria?

Good question Angel..I ask myself that all the time.. "Why are you here, Maria? What is the purpose of your presence on this beautiful planet?"..and so on..and so forth!

Just in case it's not an existential question..kindly read the paragraphs above I have typed in excruciating detail:) about missing people..so..duh, I missed those I have interacted with over years- and felt the respect and affection was mutualSmile

There I said it..want more explanations? Sorry..this is exhausting..Very Happy!

So, why are you here?

http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/if-the-mountain-will-not-come-to-muhammad.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:39 pm

I expected something in your own words with good humor, not some bland and boring link.

Is that it..so, in your eyes- you'all are the big mountain and I am Muhammad. Got it!

Thanks a lot.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Maria S wrote:I expected something in your own words with good humor, not some bland and boring link.

Is that it..so, in your eyes- you'all are the big mountain and I am Muhammad. Got it!
In my eyes, it's more like we all were getting spammed, the things we could do were being taken away from us, and as the last straw, our threads were getting killed. All our appeals to the authorities went unheeded because the owners didn't want to fix the problem. So we decided to find another place where we wouldn't have to put up with all that nonsense. All of of us here, including you, are part of that community.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Now that this forum has been around for almost a year, I hope people who initially resolved to not join this forum because of the unpleasantness of the separation can now reevaluate their decision. In this year, it has become abundantly clear that this community works just as before -- with no moderation, with not one post out of 45,000 being deleted or modified by the admin, not one user blocked or banned. And it has better features hands down. I will post a message on old CH on the anniversary of this forum making the same suggestion. I don't want to keep posting that message to them though, because I don't see any point in badgering them to join up.

I personally find the Sulekha platform tiresome and irritating because of its technical problems -- that is why I won't be going back there.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Sasthi wrote:I miss SP...what happened to him?
Me too -- hope he is doing well.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 pm

charvaka wrote: I will post a message on old CH on the anniversary of this forum making the same suggestion. I don't want to keep posting that message to them though, because I don't see any point in badgering them to join up.

kindly do that. and only once (in strictly my personal opinion).

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:18 pm

Appreciate your response Carvaka (really), but you don't owe me any explanations! I appreciate you allowing me to be part of "your community" Very Happy, and you have always been cordial to me, thanks!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:25 pm

i miss muthukumar. get him in here or i am leaving.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:27 pm

Impedimenta wrote:i miss muthukumar. get him in here or i am leaving.
He is very sensitive. You misspelled his name. Now he will never join.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Maria S wrote:Appreciate your response Carvaka (really), but you don't owe me any explanations! I appreciate you allowing me to be part of "your community" Very Happy, and you have always been cordial to me, thanks!

A lot changes in one year Smile

http://forums.sulekha.com/forums/coffeehouse/for-maria-et-al-1115696.htm
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:39 pm

"You have been cordial to me".. has to proven wrong via a thousand old links..is it really so important?

Ok, my apologies if I was selective in (good) memories.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:00 pm

HA, guess you need to be

Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  Spankme

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:HA, guess you need to be

I don't part my hair in the middle.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Yes, I agree. His middle-parted head is looking for a non-spanking.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 pm

i am bored and too lazy to start a i am bored thread or i am tired thread.

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:19 pm

Impedimenta wrote:i am bored and too lazy to start a i am bored thread or i am tired thread.
Here. Now tell us why.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:21 pm

charvaka wrote:
Impedimenta wrote:i am bored and too lazy to start a i am bored thread or i am tired thread.
Here. Now tell us why.

Where is the lazy part?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:27 pm

charvaka wrote:

Samosapedia and Urban Dictionary continue to haunt the Telangan.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:49 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Wait, are you now going to blame Samosapedia and Urbandictionary for your "emoticon interpretation"? I thought that was your own, all-original flash of genius... did you copy-paste even THAT from someone else?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:52 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

Wait, are you now going to blame Samosapedia and Urbandictionary for your "emoticon interpretation"? I thought that was your own, all-original flash of genius... did you copy-paste even THAT from someone else?

the emoticon interpretation was based on what samosapedia and urban dictionary say. the same sites also make fun of north indians and they claim to be humor sites and not hate sites as you seem to think.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:54 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

the emoticon interpretation was based on what samosapedia and urban dictionary say. the same sites also make fun of north indians and they claim to be humor sites and not hate sites as you seem to think.
So you believe what those sites say about Telugus, and based your emoticon interpretation on them. Do you also believe what those sites say about northindians?

PS: One of the remarkably unique things about you is the singular lack of original thoughts that are uniquely yours. Even the "middle-parted head" is now credited to someone else!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:56 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:Yes, I agree. His middle-parted head is looking for a non-spanking.

So you believe what those sites say about Telugus, and based your emoticon interpretation on them. Do you also believe what those sites say about northindians?

i was having fun just as the writers of those sites were having fun. Luke Warmus has ridiculed north indians on many occasions but i continue to have cordial relations with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:59 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

i was having fun just as the writers of those sites were having fun. Luke Warmus has ridiculed north indians on many occasions but i continue to have cordial relations with him.
I think the rest of us were having all the fun on that thread, but I won't stop you from believing otherwise. Bigots do come up with all sorts of excuses!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:03 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:Wait, are you now going to blame Samosapedia and Urbandictionary for your "emoticon interpretation"? I thought that was your own, all-original flash of genius... did you copy-paste even THAT from someone else?

I think the rest of us were having all the fun on that thread, but I won't stop you from believing otherwise. Bigots do come up with all sorts of excuses!

i was having a lot of fun myself, but i won't stop you from believing otherwise. As for bigotry, it is you who is the bigot and not me. you get upset when someone uses humor sites like samosapedia and urban dictionary to make a point, but close your eyes when a Gult Brother issues a death threat to another poster. After some time, you even start cracking jokes about the death threat with your Gult Brother who had issued the death threat.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:i was having a lot of fun myself
Sure, you were having a lot of fun. We all believe you!

Rashmun wrote:you get upset when someone uses humor sites like samosapedia and urban dictionary
Sure, you were using samosapedia and urbandictionary, in your head (or is it butt -- one never knows after that thread!)

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40726
No, the emoticon i posted did not show any butt.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40731
i have given the link to the emoticon for you to see. i do not think
any butt is to be seen in it. do you agree with this or not?

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40735
we need to first agree that no butt is to be seen on the emoticon.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40744
it is the back of the head and the thing with a line (crease in between) signifies the parting in the hair on the head.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p100-synthesis-and-integration#40799
the parting of the hair in the middle is in the front of the head not the back.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p100-synthesis-and-integration#40810
like a painting or like a book, an emoticon too can be interpreted in different ways by different people.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p100-synthesis-and-integration#40825
I am well within my right to interpret any painting or book or emoticon.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p100-synthesis-and-integration#40827
i had clarified that the hair parting is in the front of the head in accordance with my interpretation.

Number of times samosapedia or urbandictionary were mentioned in those posts: zero (0).

Time for some good advice from Max again: https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p150-synthesis-and-integration#40878
i hate to break this to you, but if there is someone on this site
needing introspection, it's you. don't be so fragile man. i still think
you are not so far gone as that drunk idiot on sulekha but if you keep
on like this you'll get there. last you'll hear from me about this.

Finally, here's my take on what actually happened. In your eagerness to defend your stupid statements at any cost and save face, you turned butt into face. Once people started making fun of the butthead synthesis, you couldn't take being the butt of so many jokes. So you came up with a new, manufactured explanation which only exposed your bigotry, and now you are the bigoted butt of jokes.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:24 pm

So many butts, but so little time!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:42 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i was having a lot of fun myself
Sure, you were having a lot of fun. We all believe you!

Rashmun wrote:you get upset when someone uses humor sites like samosapedia and urban dictionary
Sure, you were using samosapedia and urbandictionary, in your head (or is it butt -- one never knows after that thread!)

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40726
No, the emoticon i posted did not show any butt.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40731
i have given the link to the emoticon for you to see. i do not think
any butt is to be seen in it. do you agree with this or not?

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40735
we need to first agree that no butt is to be seen on the emoticon.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p50-synthesis-and-integration#40744
it is the back of the head and the thing with a line (crease in between) signifies the parting in the hair on the head.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p100-synthesis-and-integration#40799
the parting of the hair in the middle is in the front of the head not the back.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p100-synthesis-and-integration#40810
like a painting or like a book, an emoticon too can be interpreted in different ways by different people.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p100-synthesis-and-integration#40825
I am well within my right to interpret any painting or book or emoticon.

https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p100-synthesis-and-integration#40827
i had clarified that the hair parting is in the front of the head in accordance with my interpretation.

Number of times samosapedia or urbandictionary were mentioned in those posts: zero (0).

Time for some good advice from Max again: https://such.forumotion.com/t5157p150-synthesis-and-integration#40878
i hate to break this to you, but if there is someone on this site
needing introspection, it's you. don't be so fragile man. i still think
you are not so far gone as that drunk idiot on sulekha but if you keep
on like this you'll get there. last you'll hear from me about this.

--> i did not wish to give the complete interpretation in those posts out of my respect for Gulti sentiments. but when after that discussion was over and done with, you brought it up again in a thread which i had started on Kabir's poetry (so as to derail the Kabir poetry discussion because of your petty and small minded Telangan temperament) i decided to give the comprehensive explanation because although i dislike hurting the sensitive people here i was not prepared for Kabir poetry discussions to be derailed by you.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 pm

Rashmun wrote:i did not wish to give the complete interpretation in those posts out of my respect for Gulti sentiments.
Yes, keeping bigotry hidden is an age-old strategy of all bigots. Completely understandable.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:57 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:i did not wish to give the complete interpretation in those posts out of my respect for Gulti sentiments.
Yes, keeping bigotry hidden is an age-old strategy of all bigots. Completely understandable.

Bigotry of the kind which lead you to close your eyes when your fellow Gult gave a death threat to another poster, and which lead you to crack jokes with your Gult Brother who had issued the death threat? Sorry, i don't subscribe to your kind or any kind of bigotry. I continue to be friends with Luke Warmus even though he has ridiculed North Indians in the past.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:03 pm

Rashmun wrote:I continue to be friends with Luke Warmus even though he has ridiculed North Indians in the past.
So cute, na!

Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqxdbmoByIgvX8L6DHFm5Fprjg79WvX0jJRnLDGBFVsUBLzdVPcQ
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:12 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:I continue to be friends with Luke Warmus even though he has ridiculed North Indians in the past.
So cute, na!

Which Sulekha CH poster do you miss the most on this forum?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRqxdbmoByIgvX8L6DHFm5Fprjg79WvX0jJRnLDGBFVsUBLzdVPcQ

in my opinion, you need to learn from me and show a little magnanimity when someone uses samosapedia and urban dictionary sites to say something about the Gults. your correct response to my emoticon interpretation should have been to laugh out loudly instead of getting angry, upset, and agitated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 pm

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
charvaka wrote: I will post a message on old CH on the anniversary of this forum making the same suggestion. I don't want to keep posting that message to them though, because I don't see any point in badgering them to join up.

on second thoughts, wait for QB to return in old ch. TS can't take such a vital decision without behna. man, am i optimistic!

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:10 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:

on second thoughts, wait for QB to return in old ch. TS can't take such a vital decision without behna. man, am i optimistic!
Oh, she's missing there? Did life finally catch up with her?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next