hezefa kapasi Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hezefa kapasi

3 posters

Go down

hezefa kapasi Empty hezefa kapasi

Post by Another Brick Fri May 13, 2011 2:32 am

finally, old unkils will stop ruling bengal. *thrusts a mic before HK* kaisa lag raha hai aap ko? aap ke mann me abhi kya chal raga hai? aapko laga tha aisa hi hoga? kaisa lag raha hai?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

hezefa kapasi Empty Re: hezefa kapasi

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:47 am

i am honestly flabbergasted and shocked. i was sure cpim will win a landslide victory 'cos the exit polls had declared the exact opposite outcome. exit polls are something in india that you can blindly trust. not anymore.

change is good. in kerala too, i think, the left has been routed. coming back home, in kolkata, tmc won in almost every constituency, including the two constituencies that my res. area falls in (owing to delimitation, our area has been divided between two constituencies now).

i feel a bit sad for buddhadeb. i really liked that man. i am not sure if he will still be the face of cpim in the next assembly elections. even if the party wants him, he might not want to continue. he will definitely be visiting nandan more often now. Very Happy not that i visit nandan (it's a boring place). in one incident before the polls, cpim had stopped the staging of animal farm in a local theatre. mrinal sen called up buddhadeb. buddhadeb immediately condemned the incident and ordered the district magistrate to provide security to the troupe.

reading the coverage of reporters from purulia and bankura (outlying districts of west bengal close to jharkhand), i once again saw, up close, the stark, humiliating poverty that is still prevalent in this state. cpim did nothing for these people. (cpim did not do anything for the gorkhas either.) these districts were considered the heartland of the cpim till the time of going to polls. that fact has been unsettled now (i think -- i'll have to check). will these people find deliverance under tmc? there will be a stiff contest in the next assembly elections. this contest wasn't really a contest.

Last edited by Huzefa Kapasi on Fri May 13, 2011 2:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 13, 2011 2:49 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i feel a bit sad for buddhadeb.
Is he losing his own seat in Jadavpur?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://such.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 2:52 am

Admin wrote:
Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i feel a bit sad for buddhadeb.
Is he losing his own seat in Jadavpur?

he is losing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 13, 2011 3:01 am

Commie Unkils ruined the state over their 40-year rule.

Pity, Mamtadi and her gang of Maoists are no better. With her opportunistic rabble-rousing, she killed the Unkils' belated attempt to bring in investments. With that kind of a record -- not to mention her complete hijacking of the Indian Railways -- the expectations from that erratic woman are extremely low.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri May 13, 2011 3:06 am

Huzefa Kapasi wrote:i am honestly flabbergasted and shocked. i was sure cpim will win a landslide victory 'cos the exit polls had declared the exact opposite outcome. exit polls are something in india that you can blindly trust. not anymore.

change is good. in kerala too, i think, the left has been routed. coming back home, in kolkata, tmc won in almost every constituency, including the two constituencies that my res. area falls in (owing to delimitation, our area has been divided between two constituencies now).

i feel a bit sad for buddhadeb. i really liked that man. i am not sure if he will still be the face of cpim in the next assembly elections. even if the party wants him, he might not want to continue. he will definitely be visiting nandan more often now. Very Happy not that i visit nandan (it's a boring place). in one incident before the polls, cpim had stopped the staging of animal farm in a local theatre. mrinal sen called up buddhadeb. buddhadeb immediately condemned the incident and ordered the district magistrate to provide security to the troupe.

reading the coverage of reporters from purulia and bankura (outlying districts of west bengal close to jharkhand), i once again saw, up close, the stark, humiliating poverty that is still prevalent in this state. cpim did nothing for these people. (cpim did not do anything for the gorkhas either.) these districts were considered the heartland of the cpim till the time of going to polls. that fact has been unsettled now (i think -- i'll have to check). will these people find deliverance under tmc? there will be a stiff contest in the next assembly elections. this contest wasn't really a contest.

dhanyawaad, huzefaji ka hum se baat karne ke liye. to abhi aapne dekha ke bengal ke natije bengal ke logon ko kaise lag rahe hain. dekhna na bhooliye aaj rat sadhe sat baje hamara special program - kyo chahte hai aliens himesh reshmiyan ko? - sirf india tv par. cameraman satish ke saath vinod kolkata se

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:09 am

Another Brick wrote:
dhanyawaad, huzefaji ka hum se baat karne ke liye. to abhi aapne dekha ke bengal ke natije bengal ke logon ko kaise lag rahe hain. dekhna na bhooliye aaj rat sadhe sat baje hamara special program - kyo chahte hai aliens himesh reshmiyan ko? - sirf india tv par. cameraman satish ke saath vinod kolkata se

roflllllllllll, you clown.

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Fri May 13, 2011 3:11 am

Another Brick wrote:hamara special program - kyo chahte hai aliens himesh reshmiyan ko? - sirf india tv par. cameraman satish ke saath vinod kolkata se

ROFL.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri May 13, 2011 3:17 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Commie Unkils ruined the state over their 40-year rule.

Pity, Mamtadi and her gang of Maoists are no better. With her opportunistic rabble-rousing, she killed the Unkils' belated attempt to bring in investments. With that kind of a record -- not to mention her complete hijacking of the Indian Railways -- the expectations from that erratic woman are extremely low.

true. when i read exit polls in the indian express yesterday (two of them predicted her victory), i could not decide whether that was good or bad for bengal. i have not followed bengal politics closely, but singur-nano-tata came to my mind immediately. i wonder if bengalis will stop looking for jobs outside bengal after these results.

Last edited by Another Brick on Fri May 13, 2011 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed "have to" before "stop looking")

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 3:20 am

Another Brick wrote:i wonder if bengalis will have to stop looking for jobs outside bengal after these results.

very good question.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down