Zero's Absence Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zero's Absence

+2
doofus_maximus
The Absolute Zero
6 posters

Go down

Zero's Absence Empty Zero's Absence

Post by The Absolute Zero Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:16 pm

For those wondering...

99% of the time I cannot open the forums site. When it actually opens, I can see posts headings only (the main page). If I click on any topic, the site comes back with network error.

Other than that, how are you all? Hope you are still discussing how much I paid for my last week shopping and how many years old is my cheddi. For those concerned (overly or otherwise), my oldest pant was from Jan 1997 Raymond's in Mumbai. Yes I do shop at Raymonds too (for those not fainted yet and reading this post still) :-) Have a great week.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Zero's Absence Empty Re: Zero's Absence

Post by doofus_maximus Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:18 pm

The Absolute Zero wrote:For those wondering...

99% of the time I cannot open the forums site. When it actually opens, I can see posts headings only (the main page). If I click on any topic, the site comes back with network error.

Other than that, how are you all? Hope you are still discussing how much I paid for my last week shopping and how many years old is my cheddi. For those concerned (overly or otherwise), my oldest pant was from Jan 1997 Raymond's in Mumbai. Yes I do shop at Raymonds too (for those not fainted yet and reading this post still) :-) Have a great week.

I know the answer for that one.

Easy... Upgrade your browser from Netscape Navigator tongue
doofus_maximus
doofus_maximus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:28 pm

you didn't say how many years old is your cheddi.

my oldest ones are 7-8 years old. yess. That too the maternity ones. Well, that's how I know why they are 7-8 years old. I have 2 of them. Threw away the others. I don't know why I haven't thrown them out yet. But they feel so comfortable, and they look fine. Inspite of them being kinda oversized, I still wear them some nights when I shower in the night, and want something, but don't want to waste the 'good' ones for just one night.

ya ya TMI.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:48 pm

Have a great week.

>>You too, but une question. The 'absence of zero' equates to the absence of 'nothing' i.e. the presence of something, but you have been absent/ Quite the self-contradicting riddle. What gives here?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:49 am

doofus_maximus wrote:

Not so. His 1993 Toshiba 4700CT laptop (picked up 7 years ago from a Salvation Army warehouse for $10*) uses Windows 3.1; Internet Explorer 2.0 is the only version available I think.

*There was also a 1996 model available with Windows 95 but they were asking for $20; and TAZ had just splurged on a Raymonds trouser back in India and was suffering from much shopper's remorse. To assuage his sensibilities, he saved $10 with the lower model.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:02 am

doofus_maximus wrote:

..Here is the latest Netscape version for free download...[i]

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:15 am

roflll @ DM and MD.

TAZ's manoranjak stories remind of that joke in which marwari's son proudly tells his father that he saved 7 rupees by running after a bus. marwari, not impressed, slaps his son and asks why he did not run after a taxi and save 100 instead.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum