lunch Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lunch

3 posters

Go down

lunch Empty lunch

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:01 pm

Decided to go healthy today. Had a granola bar (mostly as a time pass), and fruit salad. For the fruit salad, filled up a bowl with pear, orange, grapes, raspberries, strawberries, and blackberries, all chopped. Yeah, got them in bulk from costco, so gotta finish them before they rot. Added a bit of yogurt, cilantro, guacamole, chat masala, and salt. Glad didn't add lime, coz this was citrusy/sour enough.

I think I ate much more than my other alternative of alu-palak sabzi, daal, and roti.

Anyway, what's yours?

Back to top Go down

lunch Empty Re: lunch

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:31 pm

That's an awesome lunch, trace!

My lunch:
I had 1 1/2 soy burgers, big size (just the burgers with some hot sauce, not the bread), half a big banana and a cup of plain yogurt.

Had four small idlis with sambar for breakfast. Bad, bad, BAD. Went on a guilt trip after eating those. Also had 1/2 cup soy milk (ran out of soy milk. otherwise would've had one cup). Will be going to costo today to get more almond milk and soy milk. Cutting down on dairy milk. No coffee either.

For dinner: Going to have two small multi grain chappatis with lots of either opo (bottle gourd) curry with peanuts or spinach curry with edamame. Prolly will go with opo. Going to wash it all down with green tea. Also maybe the half banana left over from lunch or a small apple. Going to have dinner before 7 pm.

Cutting down on carbs drastically. Going to load up on protien and veggies/fruits.

Burned 550 cals at the gym today, on cardio and wt loss modes. Bought one more pair of active wear (a capri and a shirt) today, a size down from last time. Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:00 pm

kinnera wrote: Bought one more pair of active wear (a capri and a shirt) today, a size down from last time. Yay!

Awesome. otoh, I think I have increased back my cup size by one letter.... just after I bought all that stuff. sighO!

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:08 pm

developing a sweet tooth recently .

made almond barfi ( with crushed almonds ,whipping cream and sugar )and ate it all up in damn 2 days

but i enjoyed it all so much I want to do it again ha ha ha
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:20 pm

chameli wrote:developing a sweet tooth recently .

made almond barfi ( with crushed almonds ,whipping cream and sugar )and ate it all up in damn 2 days

sounds good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mosquito Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:51 pm

chameli wrote:developing a sweet tooth recently .

What is the recipe?
Mosquito
Mosquito

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:37 pm

for ur eyes only PI

2 cups crushed almonds ( in blender )

1 cup sugar 1/2 pint whipping cream 1tblsp butter

melt butter in saucepan .put above ingredients and heat on medium for 15 to 20 mins stirring almost continuously

till it thickens

spread evenly on buttered cookie sheet

when cooled cut into squares

PS if it doesn't isolidify enough eat as a semi solid still tastes yummy

Just dont say I gave u the recipe
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:00 am

i had a most topping lunch today in Shankar Bhuvan And Garden Restaurant run by mr shankar patil in hinjewadi. he served me Almas Caviar made in blue sauce with multi-grain rotis made from grains from the six continents, followed by Matsutake mushrooms done in colorless sauce with Yubari melons. he then served me Macau steak with Wangudu sauce and Krimnlov loaf of bread. i washed it down with 1546 vintage of Cheteau La Mondotte Rotshield Pessat-Lognan Romane Conti. for dessert, i ate sabudana kheer and then drank some fine coffee made of beans from Rio Grande De Soul and Tetouan.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum