fat chicks need to dance and love too Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

fat chicks need to dance and love too

5 posters

Go down

fat chicks need to dance and love too Empty fat chicks need to dance and love too

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:02 pm

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/plus-sized-college-student-bar-discriminated-fat-article-1.1069463

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

fat chicks need to dance and love too Empty Re: fat chicks need to dance and love too

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:07 pm

sex-starved, middle-aged, indian uncals from guNTur need sex with well-shaved women too.

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

fat chicks need to dance and love too Empty Re: fat chicks need to dance and love too

Post by chameli Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:23 pm

we will enlist you in this noble endeavor Propa

make sure you dont get lifted off your feet around the dance floor and your hair piece come unglued
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Jeremiah Mburuburu wrote:sex-starved, middle-aged, indian uncals from guNTur need sex with well-shaved women too.

Since guNTur Women buy their husband toy...they have every right to shave or not!

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 pm

"The bouncer said, 'Look, you will never get up on this platform. Go back to the dance floor where you belong,'"

"(The bouncer) said, 'You're not pretty enough and you're pregnant,'" she told ABC News.

These are pretty offensive statements, though there's no evidence that he was discriminating her against her weight. He probably really thought she was pregnant and that it was not safe for her to be on the platform. He sure was showing a bias against her for 'not being pretty'. That's a kind of discrimination too against not so pretty ppl.

The one place that overweight ppl are cherished is south india, what with silk smitas, shakeelas and nameetas having/had such huge following.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Public humiliation in this country happened to me just once, that I know of. Had gone to ihop with kids. When we got up to go, this bunch of student types were sitting next to us, all girls. I didn't notice anything coz I have a really bad hearing, but daughter told me later that they were making comments on my [big] butt and laughing. Embarassed

And once it happened in India, after my son's birth. Was eating chaat with husband and bil, at a place near a school, when some kids were shouting 'moti, moti', from the classroom window. Embarassed Embarassed

But yeah, I agree with dut's title, 'I want to dance, and love, and dance again'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:04 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:Public humiliation in this country happened to me just once, that I know of. Had gone to ihop with kids. When we got up to go, this bunch of student types were sitting next to us, all girls. I didn't notice anything coz I have a really bad hearing, but daughter told me later that they were making comments on my [big] butt and laughing. Embarassed

And once it happened in India, after my son's birth. Was eating chaat with husband and bil, at a place near a school, when some kids were shouting 'moti, moti', from the classroom window. Embarassed Embarassed

But yeah, I agree with dut's title, 'I want to dance, and love, and dance again'.

Chup re! the first instance: you don't know for sure and daughter must've misunderstood what the girls were talking abt too.

Second instance: How sure were you that the kids were shouting at you?

Anyone reading your posts will imagine a real fatso trace, like i did sometime ago. Not at all true.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 01, 2012 7:43 am

wow geriatric chivalry on display! sounds like the granny was offended on behalf of the "plus sized" tranny.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 01, 2012 7:44 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Public humiliation in this country happened to me just once, that I know of. Had gone to ihop with kids. When we got up to go, this bunch of student types were sitting next to us, all girls. I didn't notice anything coz I have a really bad hearing, but daughter told me later that they were making comments on my [big] butt and laughing. Embarassed

I can see the love part, but the dance? why why why? don't the world have enough earthquakes already?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 8:15 am

Better check the floor before the bed. He he he.

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Tue May 01, 2012 9:21 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
I can see the love part, but the dance? why why why? don't the world have enough earthquakes already?

Tracy Whitney wrote:Better check the floor before the bed. He he he.

hmm...love = bed for you, i infer from the above ? Shocked ; you have come a long way, trace

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 01, 2012 9:36 am

oh you mean that dance where you end up on the floor from the bed. in that case, dance on.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 9:55 am

garam_kuta wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

hmm...love = bed for you, i infer from the above ? Shocked ; you have come a long way, trace

Oops. Didn't mean that! LOL.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeremiah Mburuburu Tue May 01, 2012 10:43 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:...don't the world have enough earthquakes already?
100 times:

"doesn't the world have..."

Jeremiah Mburuburu

Back to top Go down

Post by chameli Tue May 01, 2012 11:15 am

but it's the cute way to say anything and appear juvenile don't u see JM?
chameli
chameli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down