nightmares coming true Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nightmares coming true

2 posters

Go down

nightmares coming true Empty nightmares coming true

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Nightmares coming true. Why does it happen? the ONE thing you hate your entire life, the one thing, whose mere picture, words, or thoughts can shake you up, and then that happens.

You been scared of snakes all ur life, and you spot one in your own house. You been scared of airplanes, and the one time you go on it, it crashes. You scared of kidnapping, and you or someone very close gets kidnapped. Or being locked out, or being stranded, or losing a limb, whatever it is, things quite possible, but you PRAY it never happens to you.

Am sure everyone has that one recurring nightmare, or is it something too rare? Do people go through their entire lifetimes with recurring nightmares, but which never happen. Or is there more sign and symbolism behind it?

Back to top Go down

nightmares coming true Empty Re: nightmares coming true

Post by ashaNirasha Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:05 pm

I used to have a recurring nightmare of losing all my teeth in an accident. I realized that I could just get dentures if it ever happens, and it doesn't bother me that much any more.

Of late, I'm just worried I'll lose them to these.., I finished half of them in the last 10 minutes!

[img]nightmares coming true May_2010[/img]

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Rekz Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:13 pm

ashaNirasha wrote:I used to have a recurring nightmare of losing all my teeth in an accident. I realized that I could just get dentures if it ever happens, and it doesn't bother me that much any more.

Of late, I'm just worried I'll lose them to these.., I finished half of them in the last 10 minutes!

[img]nightmares coming true May_2010[/img]

For many weeks my fridge was filled with dark chocolates...all i had was just one tiny bite...2days back i distributed all of them to friends and relatives...Right now when i see someone posting it on such...feel like having a big bar of dark chocolate...why???? Rolling Eyes
Rekz
Rekz

Back to top Go down

Post by ashaNirasha Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:40 pm

Dark chocolate is overrated, especially bars. These are just about ok..nutty on the inside, creamy outside,... you eat one, and you feel like eating one..two..three more, may be. That's it.

Anyway, this box is soon going to be history. I'm wondering how I can recycle this.

ashaNirasha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down