Score a zero, become an engineer in Andhra Pradesh Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Score a zero, become an engineer in Andhra Pradesh

2 posters

Go down

Score a zero, become an engineer in Andhra Pradesh Empty Score a zero, become an engineer in Andhra Pradesh

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:17 am

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/india-decides-9/score-a-zero-become-an-engineer-in-andhra-pradesh/238866

Back to top Go down

Score a zero, become an engineer in Andhra Pradesh Empty Re: Score a zero, become an engineer in Andhra Pradesh

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:26 am

really? don't you think the news report is a bit late?

Back to top Go down

Score a zero, become an engineer in Andhra Pradesh Empty Re: Score a zero, become an engineer in Andhra Pradesh

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:33 am

Natalia Romanova wrote:really? don't you think the news report is a bit late?

the link i gave was to a July 10, 2012 story. so no i don't think 'its a bit late'.

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:38 am

The guy on the video said that the Tamil Nadu government did the right thing by abolishing the entrance exam requirement and admitting students solely by the marks they scored on the plus 2 exam.

I think he is correct.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:46 am

MulaiAzhagi wrote:The guy on the video said that the Tamil Nadu government did the right thing by abolishing the entrance exam requirement and admitting students solely by the marks they scored on the plus 2 exam.

I think he is correct.

the problem with this is that there are several different examination bodies in TN like CBSE board, ICSE/ISC board, Tamil Nadu board and so forth. Also, what if some student from UP who has studied in UP board and obtained excellent results express a desire to study in a TN college? How will students who have written exams in different boards be selected?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:

the link i gave was to a July 10, 2012 story. so no i don't think 'its a bit late'.

..This is what Nats is referring to....

But, then we do understand that you need your quota of this weeks center of attention....Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:10 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

..This is what Nats is referring to....

But, then we do understand that you need your quota of this weeks center of attention....Razz

i had taken a break from the forum and did not see that thread. at any rate, you did not give the video story that i gave. The video story has some additional information not found in the story you posted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:17 pm

Rashmun wrote:

i had taken a break from the forum and did not see that thread. at any rate, you did not give the video story that i gave. The video story has some additional information not found in the story you posted.

I understand... rather, we all know your needs and understand whatever you do is unique.

May allah be with you.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:03 pm

Sinna D 1 week ago
Why should these OBC/SC/ST students have to suffer the torture of attending classes for 5 to 6 years since anyway, they are assured of a degree certificate at the end?

Along with the admission papers to the professional colleges, the authorities can attach the degree certificates and give these "meritorious" students the option of attending colleges or apply for jobs !!

These "meritorious" students will definitely get the govt jobs under quota based strictly on the Degree certificate and then will get regular promotions under the quota.

Lack of competence or lack of knowledge in their profession is NO BAR for their recruitment or promotion !!!

Hallelujah !!

------

GaSiva 1 week ago
I am not so much worried about the depriving of seats to meritorious students. Most of them being bright will some how come to the top!

I am extremely worried about the bridges, roads, machinery and roads these Engineers will build. Thousands of crores of public money and thousands of public life will be at serious risk and equally worse the medical treatments these will provide. What if they operate and cut the gut instead of appendix? Will they know the difference between lung and heart? seriously a lot of these junks have already played havoc with so many lives.

Social justice is fine but allowing injustice to be done to poor patients in the name of social justice is just not just!
-----

ganapatihegde1024 1 week ago
It is a shame, depriving meritorious students of pursuing these professional courses. It is reverse apartheid in India. Please stop this discrimination.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/262551/zero-exam-andhra-you-can.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down