Root cause for the latest Bodo-Muslim conflict Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Root cause for the latest Bodo-Muslim conflict

+2
Merlot Daruwala
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
6 posters

Go down

Root cause for the latest Bodo-Muslim conflict Empty Root cause for the latest Bodo-Muslim conflict

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:35 pm

The current clash is also a result of mistrust, the seeds of which were sowed a few months ago. Much before the flare-up on Friday, one 'fake' NDFB militant was killed at Howraguri in Kokrajhar district on May 25, while he was extorting money from a Muslim. The slain militant was not only found to be fake, but he was a Muslim. On June 30, a Muslim carpenter was killed in Sapkata in the district and all the people of the community took out a rally with the body of the deceased and blamed the dominant Bodo tribals for the crime. The killers were later found to be members of an adivasi militant outfit. On July 5, two more Muslims were killed at Antihara under Dotoma police station in the district and this time, too, the killers were not Bodos but from the Kamatapur Liberation Organization (KLO). However, the Muslims' backlash against the Bodos only gained momentum, which culminated in the killing of four Bodo youths last Friday. The next day, three more Bodos, all elderly persons, were killed. It was in 1952 when the Bodos first clashed with Muslims. But then, the Bodos were only a part of a larger battle between the Hindus and Muslims when several Muslims wanted to join parts of Assam, mainly Goalpara district, with East Pakistan. Kokrajhar was then part of the undivided Goalpara district. In 1993 and 1994, Bodos clashed again with Muslims after the Bodo Accord, giving autonomy to the Bodos, was signed by the Centre. The clash was termed as 'ethnic cleansing' by the then state government. More than 100 people were killed and at least 60,000 others from both the communities were rendered homeless. The Accord did not work out, but the scars of the hatred only deepened.

and of course... the consequence:

Anti Muslim riots have spread further in North Eastern Indian state of Assam. So far 19 people, mostly Muslims have been killed in anti-Muslim riots perpetrated by Bodo militants

If only he muslims stop the anti-everybody violence - during their Pieceful month of ramadaan, there would be no anti-muslim riots.

Allah-O-Akbar...and Happy Ramadan.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Root cause for the latest Bodo-Muslim conflict Empty Re: Root cause for the latest Bodo-Muslim conflict

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:20 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:In 1993 and 1994, Bodos clashed again with Muslims after the Bodo Accord, giving autonomy to the Bodos, was signed by the Centre. The clash was termed as 'ethnic cleansing' by the then state government.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Anti Muslim riots have spread further in North Eastern Indian state of Assam. So far 19 people, mostly Muslims have been killed in anti-Muslim riots perpetrated by Bodo militants

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:If only he muslims stop the anti-everybody violence - during their Pieceful month of ramadaan, there would be no anti-muslim riots. Allah-O-Akbar...and Happy Ramadan.

Haha... So the Bodos want to cleanse their autonmous region of Muslims and following some incidents, there're now widespread anti-Muslim riots in which the victims are mostly Muslims. And your solution? The Muslims should stop the violence?? Unkil, you're absolutely hilarious.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Root cause for the latest Bodo-Muslim conflict Empty Re: Root cause for the latest Bodo-Muslim conflict

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:52 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:In 1993 and 1994, Bodos clashed again with Muslims after the Bodo Accord, giving autonomy to the Bodos, was signed by the Centre. The clash was termed as 'ethnic cleansing' by the then state government.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Anti Muslim riots have spread further in North Eastern Indian state of Assam. So far 19 people, mostly Muslims have been killed in anti-Muslim riots perpetrated by Bodo militants

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:If only he muslims stop the anti-everybody violence - during their Pieceful month of ramadaan, there would be no anti-muslim riots. Allah-O-Akbar...and Happy Ramadan.

Haha... So the Bodos want to cleanse their autonmous region of Muslims and following some incidents, there're now widespread anti-Muslim riots in which the victims are mostly Muslims. And your solution? The Muslims should stop the violence?? Unkil, you're absolutely hilarious.

Hahahaha...who is asking them to stop.. They should go ahead start and initiate more violence, and get rewarded by Bodos and others....they truly deserve the reward....

hahahahahah

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:06 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Hahahaha...who is asking them to stop.. They should go ahead start and initiate more violence, and get rewarded by Bodos and others....they truly deserve the reward....

hahahahahah

Oh, I see your point now. So in essence, you want Bodos and various other groups to avenge that traumatic experience you underwent at the hands of those Muslim villains after 8pm.

Which means you have not really forgiven your molesters. Looking at the flood of effusive Ramadan wishes over the last couple of days, I thought you might have actually fallen in love with your rapists just like some misguided heroine in a B-grade Tamil movie.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by invitrosantanu Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 am

to "Marathadi-Saamiyaar"

You are so biased for Muslims?
I just can't imagine. Please be neutral & stop sopy paste from other Radical websites when you are creating any Post. I hope you are talented enough to understand my points. hah?

from a Guy from Lower Assam.

invitrosantanu

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:26 am

invitrosantanu wrote: to "Marathadi-Saamiyaar"

I just can't imagine. Please be neutral & stop sopy paste from other Radical websites when you are creating any Post. I hope you are talented enough to understand my points. hah?

I should thank you santanu - your usage of in vitro in the handle inspired me to post 'god's greatest creation yet' - on our struggle to synthesize life study

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:23 pm

invitrosantanu wrote: to "Marathadi-Saamiyaar"

You are wrong. I am komboletely neutral, but oppose violence by anyone and justification offered on behalf of those who initiate violence.

So you oppose those who retaliate, but totally unbiased and neutral against those who initiate these riots....

If you are so neutral, how come you did not find any fault in muslims initiating the riot? If you had found fault, then there would be no need for others to criticize the initiators of killings.

Thanks for explaining me the meaning of "neutrality".

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:25 pm

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:Hahahaha...who is asking them to stop.. They should go ahead start and initiate more violence, and get rewarded by Bodos and others....they truly deserve the reward....

hahahahahah

Oh, I see your point now. So in essence, you want Bodos and various other groups to avenge that traumatic experience you underwent at the hands of those Muslim villains after 8pm.

Which means you have not really forgiven your molesters. Looking at the flood of effusive Ramadan wishes over the last couple of days, I thought you might have actually fallen in love with your rapists just like some misguided heroine in a B-grade Tamil movie.

Usual obfuscation of facts by Maulana Merlot.

So you do agree that the muslims initiated the riots and you are only opposed to others retaliating.....Thank you for your neutrality.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:00 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

hahahahahah

So you do agree that the muslims initiated the riots and you are only opposed to others retaliating.....Thank you for your neutrality.

I'm not agreeing with anything or opposing anything. I'm merely expressing amusement at your pathological fear and hatred for Muslims (undoubtedly sparked off by the post 8pm trauma so many years ago), which leads you to some hilarious conclusions.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by MulaiAzhagi Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:40 pm

When Jinnah called for direct action, the Muslims in Bengal had a field day killing innocent Hindus. At least 6000 Hindus were killed in Calcutta on the Direct Action day. Jinnah said Hindus and Muslims are two separate nations and cannot live together.

Now it is ironic to see that Hindu haters from Bangladesh crossing into India desperately for mere survival.

MulaiAzhagi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:03 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

hahahahahah

I'm not agreeing with anything or opposing anything. I'm merely expressing amusement at your pathological fear and hatred for Muslims (undoubtedly sparked off by the post 8pm trauma so many years ago), which leads you to some hilarious conclusions.

Yeah rite... if I sound amusing to you then it is only because of your "quiet" love of iSlamic terrorists and fundamentalists. Oh...it must be your definition of neutrality.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:34 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:So you do agree that the muslims initiated the riots and you are only opposed to others retaliating.....Thank you for your neutrality.
What is your claim based on? The article you posted talks about numerous Muslims being killed before any Bodos being killed.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:04 am

panini press wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:So you do agree that the muslims initiated the riots and you are only opposed to others retaliating.....Thank you for your neutrality.
What is your claim based on? The article you posted talks about numerous Muslims being killed before any Bodos being killed.

The current clash is also a result of mistrust, the seeds of which were sowed a few months ago. Much before the flare-up on Friday, one 'fake' NDFB militant was killed at Howraguri in Kokrajhar district on May 25, while he was extorting money from a Muslim. The slain militant was not only found to be fake, but he was a Muslim.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:08 am

So the first guy who was killed was a Muslim. What is your point, again?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:46 am

panini press wrote:So the first guy who was killed was a Muslim. What is your point, again?

So my point is muslims are justified in retaliating against all Bodos, Budhists, and hindus. Bc 1 muslim - 10 hindus and 1000 bodos and 1,000,000 tribals.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down